“NIce Casino” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 45 Attractions in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: There is non-stop excitement at this casino that features well-known games including slots, keno, table games and video poker.
San Pedro, CA
“NIce Casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great temperature, not too cold. Would go back if I had more time. I wish they had more progressive penny slots.

Fremont, California
“Gammer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The Atlantis offers many types of slot machines, have more than enough restaurants to chose from. The rooms are very spacious

Visited April 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Doesn't want you to win”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Really nice rooms and amenities but the casino staff is not friendly at all.

I saw two different people who weren't betting big, get KICKED out of the casino and escorted off the premises because they were ramping up bets while playing blackjack. These guys were not even betting 300 dollars! They were increasing their bets every time they won hoping to get on a good run, something we all want in blackjack!

The way it happened was incredibly rude and disrespectful, all of a sudden casino staff surrounded him and told him he is not allowed to play blackjack there anymore, and has to leave the casino and cannot come back. He didn't even win over 300 dollars. I saw this happen again in a few hours with similar circumstances and at that point I decided to leave. I felt really bad because I could tell this was embarrassing and scary for them--they were super nice. Thankfully, I only won about 100 and even then I was worried I was going to get asked to leave.

Be careful, if you play here...and win, you will be asked to leave.

Manteca, California
“we love win more here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have NOT received any free visit offers from them as yet, but we usually win here. So, we visit no matter where we stay.

San Diego
10 attraction reviews
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We gambled some (won) ate & had a really fun time ! Went there 2 times during out stay, would do again