“What a dump!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Reno

You added Baymont Inn and Suites Reno to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Reno
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2050 B Market St, Mill & I-395, Reno, NV 87502 (Formerly Travelodge Reno Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #40 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Idaho, United States
“What a dump!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The room was dirty and smelled! The comforter had something gross on it and the carpet was so nasty I couldn't put my puppy on the floor. We had to call down and switch rooms. The new room wasn't much better. Because of a medical emergency we didn't have time to find another motel. What a waste of money!The whole stay was a joke!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Frank L, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Reno, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
First, thank you for your review of our hotel. I do appreciate your time and effort.

Secondly, I am sorry you feel the way you do about our hotel. But after viewing your room the next day-the carpet was not dirty as you said and there was nothing wrong with the bedspread-they are replaced with a fresh clean comforter every time a guest checks out-and I did not see any stains or anything on the comforter that was replaced.

I would like to thank you for your time and your review...and please come back and stay with us again-so you can see the hotel in a new light....

Email: renoairporthotesl@live.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Pilot Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Although rooms were supposed to be non-smoking,second room on third floor was untinible by my partner who had to move to the first floor after one night. Smoking rooms should all be on top two floors as smoke goes up and hallways are filled with smoke on top two floors.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Frank L, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Reno, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I want to thank you for our time and your review! It is the only way we really know how we are doing!

I have only been at this property for 60 days, and your review tells me we have some work to do!
First, I want to apologize for the smoke odor for your counterpart, being so bad in his room. We have started to eliminate that problem with the use of a commercial grade smoke eliminator and deep cleaning of all the rooms. This should help to eliminate the smoke smell from this property.

Secondly, I am taking your advice about moving the smoking rooms! You are very correct about this-smoke does rise!

I would like to invite you back to the property in the very near future, and you may contact me at my business email-renoairporthotels@live.com, on any issue as well as another reservation.

I hope this finds you well and in the Holiday Spirit!

Baymont Inn and Suites-Reno Airport
Ely
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Over the years, I have encouraged parents and fans th stay, but with the hot breakfast gone, we will probably look else where.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I want to thank you for your review of my property! That is the only way we really know how we are doing!

I would also like to let you know, that I have started the hot breakfast back up-we are now serving Breakfast Sandwichs-which are micorwaveable as well as biscuits and gravy and pancakes!

I think you will like the breakfast! Therefore I would like to invite you back to stay at our property! You may contact me at my business email-renoairporthotels@live.com-on this review or any questions you may have! I look forward to speaking to you!

I hope you will give us another chance to "redeem" ourselves!

Thanks for staying with us at the Baymont Inn and Suites!

General Manger
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I'm staying here for work over a week, not only did they put me right next to the laundry room to deal with the noise of the machines and the people who use it for a hangout spot, they ignored my comment card I left on the door. The house keeper simply brought it back inside my room. Calling the front desk was innefectual, the talking didnt stop even though I heard the guy ask
them to. They obviously dont value customer service. I doubt I will return, nor anyone from my office.

• Stayed November 2013
First, I want to thank you for your review of the Baymont Inn and Suites. I am sorry about your customer experience! That is unacceptable!

I have only been at the property for 60 days-and since reading your review-I have changed how we are taking care of business! First, I have made it a priority to respond to the guest-in a timely manner-to make sure the situation has been corrected! I also have ask the Front Desk to call the guest room-so see how their stay is going-I believe that would have stopped and further problems for you. I am just sorry that it was not in place when you arrived at the hotel!

I want to apologize for your stay with us. I would also like to invite you back during your next trip to Reno-to see the changes I have implemented! You may contact me at my business email: renoairporthotesl@live.com-to discuss this your stay or anything about your future stays with us. Again I want to apologize on behalf of the entire staff of the Baymont Inn and Suites-Reno Airport.

Citrus Heights
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Overall I thought the help seemed kind of fair in their help. We were there for 5 days and four nights. The last couple days when Josh was in the office he seemed to be much more helpful that the others. The cleaning staff did a great job also. Whenever I brought something to the office help they just kind of acknowledged the problem yet did little to address it. For example the exercise room TV had no remote. I was told that someone must have taken it and nothing was done to fix the problem. In the room it stated that we could get things like deodarant at the front desk if we forgot to bring it. The woman at the front desk said that they were out and we could go to the gift shop next door to get some.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your review-that is the only way we know how we are doing!

Josh was our Front Office Manager-and did a very good job while here! However he has moved to the Chicago area-and we all wish him the best of luck! I would like to invite you back to meet our new Front Office Manager-Sandra. I think you will find her as friendly and more accommodating as Josh.

You may contact me at my business email-renoairporthotels@live.com, to discuss your last stay or your future stay with us!

Frank C. Larson

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Reno? Share your experiences!