“Very close to excellent and authentic Italian Cuisine!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Campo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 784 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: First
Transit: Campo is located at First and North Sierra in the Palladio in the Riverwalk area.
Greenbrae
“Very close to excellent and authentic Italian Cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

After exhaustive research we booked a rezzie at Campos during the Reno Rodeo. The focaccia was the second best i've had and better than any during our recent trip to Florence and Tuscany.

The salume and pasta are house made and can you tell it! The gnocci was better than any in Florence. Our wine was superb. Service was very good albeit a noisy hipster spot with loud crowds.

This is a MUST place while in Reno. Skip the highly touted spots and head to Campos.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Eldorado, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere but average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The restaurant sits alongside the Truckee River, so the view from the patio area is really nice. The food was just average. Their alcohol selection is odd and inadequate. Paid $11 for a beer. I was in Reno for business, but if I'm ever back, I don't know if I would go back.

Visited June 2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Changed my perception of Reno culinary scene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I asked colleagues to suggest a restaurant that was local, and Campo was their first thought. With no reservations, we sat at communal tables, which can be dicey, but we had a great time. Waiter was helpful, attentive, and runners were equally informed about the menu. Particularly enjoyed the salumi, the new pesto gnocchi and dessert trio., Try the only local brew on the menu, the Great Basin 'Icky' IPA. Fun presentation of the bill in a book, in which patrons all write their comments amongst the pages. Campo is a great find, will return the next time I am in Reno.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Watch out for the crowds...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

No doubt that Campo is the current hot spot in Reno. While I enjoyed the food and the wine list was great, it seems as this place is suffering from its own popularity as the staff and kitchen try to keep up the crowds that descend on this place each night.

Visited May 2013
Virginia City Highlands, Nevada, United States
“Pricey for 5 bites of food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I ordered spagehtti and I only got 5 bites out of it...and it cost $10. My boyfriend who was with me got a little 6 inch pizza that cost $12. And the food wasn't that great. The seating was terrible as well....everything was cramped and the seats were very uncomfotable and hard. I asked the waitor about the menu and really had no clue what was going on. We bearly got any food, so we ended up going to a restaurant in the Eldorado to be satisfied.

The only thing tht I found awesome was that they gave us a glass vase with water so we could fill up our glasses...pretty smart because it was hard to get any help in that cramped place.

• Visited July 2012