“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 781 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Locally owned and operated cafe serving French/American comfort food for breakfast and lunch. Amenities include "grab and go" meals for those on the run, or a warm and cozy environment to plant yourself. Curb your appetite or warm your heart while plugging into our free Wi-Fi!
Dixon, California
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

A local friend recommended this small breakfast and lunch spot, and it was quite good. The location is away from the gambling center but easily accessible on McCarron just south of the airport. The service was quick after ordering at the counter, and the food was tasty, in generous portions and reasonably priced. A quartet of elderly ladies playing bridge at a corner table was testamony to the peaceful environment.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Reno, Nevada
“Fantastic place to meet your friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My friends invited me here and I have been bringing my other friends ever since. sweet, clean, friendly place. food is amazing!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Reno
“Good food, nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went to the Wet Hen for breakfast and we both had quiche. It was wonderful. Very nice people here, attentive and polite. Prices are quite reasonable for the quality of the food. Just a nice down home place. Enjoy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carson City, Nevada
“To Die For Apple Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I received a gift card from my aunt for this charming little hole in the wall. The food is fabulous and so fresh. Honestly the best apple pie I've ever had. We have gone back several times and its a good forty minutes from home so that should tell you how good it is. Family run very clean cute rooster decoration. Tucked away in a strip mall so not a place you would see easily. Very busy at lunch. Great soups and outstanding quiche.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Great place for sandwich (lunch)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting here for last few months about once a week. It's a cozy place where I can pick up my order and go. Their soups are great, sandwiches are fresh and different (I like my picasso. It's a BLT w/ Brie). There are couple of sandwich shops (family owned and franchise stores), but I would pick here over others. It's pretty close from airport if you know the area. I don't know if they make their pastries like quiches and croissants, but they are great. I haven't had chance to eat their breakfast, but I'm sure they are great as well.