The stay was fine . I couldn't really comment on the service because it was non existent there literally was no service. You are all on your own at this place . I wanted to ask for a vacuum to do the hotel hallway at one point. There was a receipt on the floor in the hallway for three days I actually took a photo of it . I never ever had maid service and was there for 5 days . No one ever greets you or says have a good day just a really weird place. Convenient location and room was efficient that was good. The strange thing is I kind of liked being left alone . Oh well I am used to the service and cleanliness I get at the Hilton chain . Would I stay there again ??? Not sure at this point . There was one guy there that was nice and helpful I believe his name was Denny .The room rate is the only thing that would bring me back that is for sure .
- Also Known As:
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel Reno
- Extendedstay America Reno
- Extended Stay America Reno
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Reno - South Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.