This hotel was not pleasant and I would not stay there again. The hallway walls are scuffed up and the carpets were worn and spotted. As for the room? It seemed clean but it needed a fresh coat of paint. The bathroom seemed to have been recently remodeled. And there is a small kitchenette. The noise level was terrible. Every morning it started around 5 AM. The people above us were up and pounding back and forth across the floors. Then the people next to us got up early and were opening and closing the kitchen cupboards, running water. There seems to be no sound barriers between the walls. The refrigerator in our room ran off and on through the night with an unusually loud hum. The black out curtains are not large enough to block out light all around the outer edges so we had a corona of light from the parking lot. As for friendly service? There was seldom anyone at the front desk when we left or returned. We needed an extra blanket as their were no extras in the room? Called the desk and they had one full sized left. I had to go downstairs and get it. They do not provide hairdryers in the rooms (kInd of unheard of these days). Called the front desk, I had to go down and get it. Want ice? No ice machines in the hotel. Only ice from the two ice trays in the refrigerator in the room. They only clean/make-up the rooms every 7 days, unless you want to pay 10.00 extra. Need another towel? That's 5 dollars extra according to the sign in the bathroom. I thought the hot water was out in the shower until I discovered the hot cold was reversed. Phew. We were in town to see relatives for Thanksgiving so we spent very minimal time in the room. That made it bearable. We also had a cheap rate through Expedia. There seems to be several chain hotels right in the same area of town. Of course I will try another hotel next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel Reno
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel
- Extendedstay America Reno
- Extended Stay America Reno
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Reno - South Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.