This hotel was clean and modern, a great choice for the convenience of fully equipped kitchen facilities and location. I liked being out of the bustle of downtown and close to more suburban shopping choices for groceries and restaurants. The room was updated and clean with nice bedding, a Signature Queen studio, but not spacious. No breakfast provided, but that is why you have your own kitchen and refrigerator! We stayed only one night, so their policy of one $4.99 payment for internet access per stay was not to our advantage, I wish they would give one nighters a break on that. The room price was a very good one for the Reno area on the date we stayed, we would have had to go to Carson City to get as good a deal as here. The space was ok for two people, if we were really doing an extended stay it may have been cramped. Good choice for one person in town for business, though.
- Also Known As:
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel Reno
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel
- Extendedstay America Reno
- Extended Stay America Reno
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Reno - South Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.