I have stayed here 3 times in the past few years and will choose it again if I need to be in that part of Reno. I like this option instead of a casino. The rooms are spacious enough for me as a business traveler. I like being able to use the kitchenette instead of eating out all the time. The recliner is a nice touch too along with a table and chairs and a desk.
The location is close to the freeway and shopping. There are nice laundry facilities on the premises and some vending machines. You can ask for a mattress topper at the front desk since the mattresses are REALLY hard. The front desk will also supply dish detergent, hair dryers and some other necessities if you forgot them. Wi-Fi will cost $4.99 for the duration of your stay whether it is for one night or longer. It should be free, but that one time charge isn't too bad and the connectivity is excellent.
I think my only gripe about this property is there are no automatic entrance doors. Whether you are pulling your luggage along or using the luggage buggy provided in the lobby, the two sets of doors are difficult to maneuver through.
The staff is very friendly - especially Kam and Sonia.
- Also Known As:
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel Reno
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel
- Extendedstay America Reno
- Extended Stay America Reno
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Reno - South Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.