“White Buffalo Appreciates the Serine Atmosphere of this Marriott Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Reno

Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #21 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“White Buffalo Appreciates the Serine Atmosphere of this Marriott Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

After a hectic day of losing his allotment check at the local casinos, my brother White Buffalo really appreciated the serine environment of this Marriott Courtyard.

When we travel, here is what we look for in a hotel room; reasonable parking, efficient and professional check in, clean room, quite room, efficient housekeeping. White Buffalo give high marks for all of these at this hotel:

Parking, 10 out of 10
Check in 10 out of 10
Room Quality 9 out of 10 (bathroom had a small amount of damage)
Room Noise 10 out of 10
Efficient Housekeeping 10 out of 10

Hotel location is easy to get to and in a nice part of Reno. Service at the front desk was outstanding and overall, we would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of staying here for 10 days on a business trip. The entire team here, from Front Desk to Maintenance to Bistro Staff to Housekeeping is amazing! Guest service and satisfaction is this hotel's priority and it shows. I will stay here everytime I come to Reno, NV.

Thanks to the entire team for a great stay!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My line of work has required me to be a frequent traveler Reno for the last year with the demand of long term stays. I chose the Courtyard by Marriot on my first trip, and I haven't veered from the hotel since. As a loyal Marriot customer I have stay in Courtyards around the country, but I can genuinely say this one is unique. The establishment is always well-maintained, and has all of the necessities to accommodate your stay. However, what makes this courtyard unique is a variable that has gone astray in modern lodging. Brick and mortar are quickly forgotten, but positive interpersonal experiences endure. This hotel has constructed a staff of out-going employees from the Manager to Maintenance. There was a recent Management shift, and I worried that it would lose its bravado. However, Brad & Brittany the Manager & Assistant manager did a tactful job of keeping the warm and approachable environment alive through their leadership. I think they are reinventing the hotel experience by putting together an amazing personable staff, and straying from the corporate induced method of keeping their employees quiet and rehearsed. It can be stressful to be on the road a lot, but Reno Courtyard by Marriot can mitigate that for you. If you want a home away from home I couldn’t think of a better establishment to recommend.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Brittany G, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the amazing review Kyle! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your many stays with us. We pride ourselves on offering excellent service and are thrilled this is the reason you continue to stay with us. Again, thank you for your great review and we truly appreciate your loyalty.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are pretty much what you would expect from a Courtyard. Clean and well-maintained, with lots of outlets for electronics. My room looked out onto the freeway, but I didn't hear any noise. The workout room is very small but good, with individual TVs on cardio equipment. Front desk and bistro staff are friendly; the front desk was promptly able to deal with a mistake on my receipt with no fuss.

Note that the location is slightly set back from the road next to a shopping center, so I wasn't able to spot it immediately while driving. The shopping center next to the hotel has a few food options and a Starbucks within walking distance (along with a DSW, if you like shoe shopping).

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Brittany G, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your great review, blazing8! Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your feedback, I am thrilled to learn that we have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Reno.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2014

Stayed 4 days at the courtyard and was very pleased! My girls loved the heated pool! The front desk girl, Britney I think, was very accommodating and helpful! The rooms were very nice and clean! I would recommend anyone stay here!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great review kganser! We are so pleased to hear that your family had such a wonderful stay. Our indoor pool is definitely one of our favorite amentities during the winter months. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Reno!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

Courtyard Marriott is one of the best hotels in Reno. Upon arrival I was impressed with the attention to detail and customer service.

The assistant manager (Brittany ) was phenomenal. I'll definitely recommend this stay to everyone.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Brittany G, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

This Hotel met all my expectations. Great room…., employees…., and breakfast; Wi-Fi was a bit slow but it did the job. I did miss the cookies…. The location was perfect for my needs. Lots of place to eat and shop.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Reno? Share your experiences!