“Awsome hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Santa Clarita, California
“Awsome hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

From the moment we walked through the doors we were treated as guests should be. Everyone was very accommodating. Kimberly the manager was especially wonderful in making sure our stay was pleasant. We were given free drink coupons which was also nice. We upgraded to a suite which made our stay delightful. The room was immaculate and beautifully decorated with upscale amenities .
we had a lovely view of the river.
The casino is not a gigantic, which I like. Ventilation is very good so smokers were not an issue for me. Hotel exceeds the standards for Reno hotels.
If we stay in Reno again, this hotel will definitely be the place for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

For the price and location on the River Walk this is great hotel. We didn't come to gamble as we were on our way from Sun River, OR to Yosemite National Park. The hotel rooms were very clean and nicely appointed. The front desk staff were very helpful in making restaurant selections and printing out a scenic view trip going past Lake Tahoe. A great bang for the buck.

Room Tip: Overlooking the river.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room was very comfortable and clean. The view was pretty nice too. We were there during Hot August Nights so there was a lot of activity in the area. Casino is small and as most - machines were tight! The restaurant we went to had a very nice breakfast and you could get a very nice deal by just presenting your Player's Card. It's in a nice location-very walkable to other casinos, restaurants and hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Portola, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My first time at the Siena...I loved the location...being close to the river walk, which is really neat. This hotel had a much smaller casino that I'm used to, having stayed at the Peppermill for years, but it was nice. The staff was so nice and friendly. While waiting to check in at the front desk, one of the managers asked if I would like a bottled water. I was so taken back by that customer service...something you don't really see anymore. However, the rooms were nothing to rave about. The carpet was stained and the room in general was very outdated. But I would recommend this hotel just by the location and friendly staff alone.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Northern Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there after burningman. Booked in advance and only paid about $65.00 The lobby is beautiful. It's right downtown, and they have free limo service to the airport instead of the shuttle buses that the other hotels use. I had a burger in the river view restaurant that was great. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2013
Pioneer, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

All of our passengers raved about the rooms, service and resturant's They all said they would like to stay there when we come back for our Snowflake Trip in February. The rooms with a view of the Truckee river are the best. The hotel is 3 blocks from the Amtrak Station, 2 blocks from the Reno Ace's ball park,2 blocks from downtown and across the street from the National Automobile Museum.

Room Tip: Get rooms above the 3rd floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Fresno , CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I usually stay downtown at the Legacy, or far away at the Atlantis. I wanted to give the Siena a try. Great location at the river, and a "smaller" casino / hotel. It reminds me of old time Reno when service was more personable. There is so much to love about this place. The coffee maker is a coffee maker, not a mini bar upsell coffee service. You get REAL coffee mugs in the room. Room has a small safe, wifi, fridge, and LCD TV. Bed was extra comfortable.They drop a newspaper at your door in the morning. I stayed mid-week, and the room price was the same as most others in the area. Im not a big spa kind of guy, but love the smaller casino floor. I dont need 500 different slots to choose from. The checkin staff was friendly. I used the self park, but the valet staff when not attending to cars, opened the doors for me. These little things are lost in most Reno casinos. The cafe with river view windows was perfect for me.
Loved the stay. I'm glad this one survived (Holiday Casino) , when the Mapes and Riverside didnt.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Siena Hotel, Spa & Casino? Share your experiences!