“Napa Bistro You Rock!” 5 of 5 stars

775.335.4539
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 732 Restaurants in Reno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Incline Village, Nevada
“Napa Bistro You Rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Last week I had out of town guests and they wanted to take my husband out to dinner...my choice! My pick was Napa Bistro. The food was excellent and service outstanding. Take it from a person who loves a great meal...don't pass up a chance to dine at Napa Bistro. My friends thanked me for my pick and we promise to come back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Monterey, California
“Favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We don't gamble much, but love good food. We drive 6 hours to Reno, just to eat here. You can even eat things that aren't on the menu. They are very accommodating, if they have it, they will fix it for you. Always had a great meal there and the service is excellent. Chef Clay, even walks through the restaurant to chat with everyone to make sue everything is to your liking. Our favorite place in Reno. Well worth the drive from Monterey.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“Wonderful food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I've stayed at the Atlantis for many years but eating here was my first time. I was pleasantly surprised how extensive the menu was. Everything was prepared nicely and the fillets were cooked perfectly and very tender. Our server was very friendly and she made several suggestions including the dessert (strawberry shortcake!) which were helpful. Atmosphere was very nice. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Modesto, California
“Yum yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

The hubby & I arrived in Reno last night right in time for our reservation at Bistro Napa. We've been here several times & have never had a bad meal. Last night was no exception. We began with great cocktails that were also reasonably priced (Manhattan for him, lemon drop for me). Then we enjoyed prime rib sliders (me), wedge salad & short ribs (him) and grand marnier brownie sundae (99.999% me.....I made him try a bite). My sliders were mouthwatering, tender & just delicious. The wedge salad didn't knock our socks off, but it was good. Just uninspired. He liked his short ribs & I really enjoyed the fresh, real whipped cream & toasted ???? I don't know what they were, but they were GOOD. The brownie part was also very well done, I was just a little disappointed in the ice cream....had a little freezer burn/didn't taste quite as fresh as you would expect from a restaurant of that quality. That said, we will return in the future because it is, after all, still a very good place to eat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Started off great, but ended badly!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The ahi tuna, calamari, crab chowder, wine and service were great! However, the main course took about 30 or 40 minutes and the paella was terrible. Overcooked and too spicy! My business associate sent his paella back, but I ate my paella because I was hungry and didn't want to wait any longer to eat.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bistro Napa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.