“Lemon curd pancakes” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 804 Restaurants in Reno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Biscotti's in the Peppermill Reno appeals to everyone. No matter what you are in the mood for, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, our specialty Sunday Brunch Toscana or a delicious dessert from Biscotti’s Café. The menu spans the globe with its innovative dishes and twists on classic comfort foods. Wood-grilled flatbread pizzas, pasta dishes, International sandwiches and salads and unique breakfasts are all part of our menu menagerie.
The Woodlands, Texas
“Lemon curd pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Delicious! My husband ordered the pancakes and I ordered eggs, potatoes and chicken apple sausage. Of course we shared the food. Everything was delicious especially the pancakes and potatoes.

Visited July 2014

Reno, Nevada
“Good food and Beautifully Decorated Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Recently took a party of seven for lunch for a birthday celebration. Since it was Reno Rodeo weekend, we had previously made a reservation and were seated quickly. Our server was very attentive and made every effort to accommodate and please us. At the time they had a buffet brunch going but we elected to order off the menu.

Overall the food was good and serving portions were large. Some items can even be shared with another person. This is a nicely decorated restaurant.

We have previously been here before and have not been disappointed. Afterwards, we had dessert at the adjacent Biscotti’s Café with some gelato.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food - Dusty Tables”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We have had breakfast at Biscotti's in the Peppermill Hotel several times and the food has always been great. This time we had the Fritata Omelet which was very good. It came out hot, was tasty, and the sour dough toast was good. The server was also good. However, the tables were covered with a heavy layer of dust. If you wiped down the table with your linen napkin, the napkin was no longer usable for its suited purpose. We mentioned it to the hostess who did nothing. The atmosphere is great and the menu is varied.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marmarth, North Dakota, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very good supper after a long day of driving. Lots of selections in food and drink. Seated quickly. Very nice people.

Visited June 2014
denverlite
“Beautiful atmosphere, excellent food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Biscotti's is on the second floor, above the casino, so it's less chaotic, certainly less smoky & more of a fine dining experience than Café Milano. My husband & I had dinner with our in-laws.

Great service, with Tommy offering a few suggestions along the way. Beautiful atmosphere--very Tuscan, with subdued lighting and lots of faux greenery.

The meals come with bread & a parmesan butter spread which was yummy. ( Trust me, I ate more than I should have. . .) Our in-laws had chicken tacos, I had the combination fajitas, my husband just had the salad wedge. The fajitas were quite good--a nice combination of spices & I liked the addition of the cornbread pudding. The sweetness worked well against the heat of the spices. Definitely something I'd order again. Portions were generous without being overwhelming.

We all had dessert--carrot cake for my husband, chocolate French silk pie for me, Black Forest cake for the in-laws. The portions were huge & the desserts tasted as wonderful as they looked, which isn't always the case!

Overall, a great experience. We'll definitely eat there again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Biscotti's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Biscotti's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.