“Great day” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 49 Activities in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to the Spa Atlantis featuring unique treatments such as Pantai Luar® Eastern Asian Massage and Rasul Mineral Mud Ceremonies. Spa is not an indulgence. Spa is a way of life.The Spa at Atlantis is a space for personal discovery, solace and healing. A refuge from the everyday world. A spa that provides an experience like no other. A spa to restore yourself. Knowing hands of professionally trained aestheticians and massage therapists lift the weight of time from weary shoulders. Surrounded by calm healing colors, natural stone and the gentle flow of water, you are free.
Reno, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“Great day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

My massage was fantastic. I didn't enjoy the loud children in the pool. That was distracting....but the various rooms were charming and effective

Visited February 2014

Westwood, California, Usa
“Another delightful spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Last week before flying to San Diego with my elderly mother we decided to have a massage and enjoy the spa services the Atlantis has. My mom and I were delighted by the spa service again! Such a treat!

Petaluma, California
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Wow....this place was wonderful. My husband, myself and my daughter all had services. We compared notes afterwards, all of our experiences we different, but all very positive. This place is beautiful and well cared for. They have a wonderful "tea room" where you wait about 5 minutes before your service. Expect, coffee, tea (hot and cold) fresh fruit, trail mix and different infused waters throughout the spa. This was one of the best spas I have ever been to. Highly recommend it.

Visited December 2013
Point Richmond, California
6 attraction reviews
“A Spa Lover Must Do Activity!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

One of the nicest spas I have ever been to… staff are fantastic, facility is beautiful. Great all around experience! Make sure to arrive before your treatment and stay after to enjoy all that this spa has to offer!

Visited December 2013
Eagle, Idaho
“Best Spa in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Fabulous spa with multiple rooms to spend day in stress free paradise! My BFF & I go to spa (since 2007) just for Alicia's massage & facials. She helps me with products for my skin type. All staff are helpful & happy. Already planning next years trip! PS: for manager of spa some robes are getting worn- need to throw these out & get new ones.I'll check next Nov.

Been to Spa Atlantis? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Spa Atlantis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.