“Pretty darn good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #227 of 804 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Chinese
“Pretty darn good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate there last night after a day of driving and I can definitively say that this is a good place to eat. Lots of choices and the service was quick and efficient. My pho was delicious and the Chinese dish my wife had was also quite tasty. The potstickers were a little doughy but still okay. If I lived around here I would definitely return for some of their other noodle dishes. BTW, for pho fans who are used to things like tripe and the like, they have that for you as well. Good stuff.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Truckee, California
“Great Asian and Vietnamese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We especially like the Vietnamese noodle bowls with barbecued beef or pork on top. Wish they had banh mi.

Visited May 2013
Truckee, CA
“YUMMY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Finally got to try this place for lunch today with a friend and we both loved it! We actually were headed next door to Sushi Pier but the line was too long and we needed to be at the movie theater at the old Park Lane Mall in an hour to see Quentin Tarantino's new film (WHICH WAS SOOOO GOOD!) so, since I had heard Asian Noodles was good, we went there instead. But I digress....My friend and I split an order of shrimp/pork egg rolls, which were good but nothing to jump up and down about. She then ordered their beef chow mein and I ordered the skirt steak pho. Both of those dishes were incredibly delicious! I can't wait to go back and try something else. Service was quick and nice and friendly. However, the waiter took away my bean sprout/hot pepper/mint side dish before I was done with it and did not even ask IF I was done. He was so quick that it happened before I had a chance to say anything, and I just let it go since I had already put some of that stuff in my pho and we were in somewhat of a hurry.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Incline Village, Nevada
“Asian Noodles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Nice place, good service prompt, price is right and food excellent-near Costco a walking distance from hotel

Visited September 2012
“Good food,Bad attitude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went there to have lunch and we are local, we love the food , but there is no service , The staff has bad attitude . So make sure don't ask for Anything....

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere