“help” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Reno
Sundowner Hotel Casino
450 N. Arlington Ave, Reno, NV   |
Ranked #37 of 65 hotels in Reno
visalia ca
“help”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I would love for this place to reopen. I have many great memories and would stay there again. So does anyone know if it is still open.? I am having trouble finding information. The last review I found said that it is again closed. I am visiting reno in January and would love to stay here. If anyone has current information, please post so that I and others can again enjoy this place/

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
mass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Love the sundowner!Will stay here from now on!Great bars for such a small place.will return here next time for next years bowling tourney?It is close to all major casinos and has an excellent breakfast bar.Price is great and so are the employees that work there.Great deals on weekends compared to other places around reno?iWill defiantly be back as soon as I get a few bucks back in my pocket.I am definitely light in that area after my most recent trip to the biggest little town that is my best frienD.dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddynamite!

Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sundowner Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!