“happy place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Fallon, Nevada
“happy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

first time visitor, was enchanted with the casino and the room was excellent and the hotel was able to fill my special request. Can't wait to stay again. the welcome we received was friendly almost like seeing family and they gave us a bonus to gamble with on the first day...just an all over pleasant experience

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your first stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I hope you have an opportunity to enter a world of relaxation at Spa Atlantis on your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
Winnemucca, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We enjoy staying here, but there have been times that we find hair left in the shower. It really bothers my wife. The rooms are usually clean. For the most part, we love to stay here.. The food is great, and the service is fairly good. Overall, I would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. Although, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and recommend us, I am disappointed that you have had issues with the cleanliness of your room. I would like an opportunity to speak to you about this. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We are Snowbirds heading north from Palm Springs. Reno & The Atlantis are 9 to 10 hours away. A great end to a long day! After arriving at 5 pm we had a cocktail in the Oyster Bar, a scenic restaurant on a bridge over the expressway. The food looked so good we stayed for dinner. My wife had the Crab Louie salad and I had Ciopino! We were both pleased and amazed at the reasonable price. As we had been up since 5am we spent some time at the slots and hit the sack fairly early. Our room was immaculate, the service great, prices great. A good place to break up our trip!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am elated that your experience was a memorable one. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
San Miguel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I love the Atlantis! Everyone (staff) is always very polite, friendly, and eager to help with anything i needed. This year our room didnt have a fridge...they did bring a little one up but it didnt have the freezer part to refreeze my cooler bag inserts. The restaurants are great too. I love the fact that we got our room complimentary because we stayed there last year and will again next year. This year we stayed in room 1533 and the carpets were really dirty and it had an odor of urine like from a pet, but we didnt let that bother us. Last year our room was nicer but no view so i guess you have to take the good with the bad. Never the less, I love the Atlantis !

Room Tip: the only tip i might add is maybe shampoo the carpets.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay. However, I am disappointed that we fell short with the cleanliness of your room. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Room is clean and staff are friendly. We always stay at Atlantis while we are at Reno. Oyster bar is my favor esp. Oyster stew. Yum
Concierge lounge staffs are friendly and polite. I would recommend everybody to visit and stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and sharing the highlights of your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I live out of town and when I go to Reno, there is only one place I go, that is the Atlantis. The rooms are nice, the gambling up near the sushi bar is non smoking, and what can you say the all you can eat sushi is great!!

Room Tip: 3rd or 6th floor, close to the casino
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for making Atlantis Casino Resort Spa your resort of choice while in Reno. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I never had a bell hop ask me on the check out ( how was your stay ? is there anything we could do to make your next stay better.) and he was realy intersted in the comments. I ask him what does he do with the comments ? he sead I get it fixed or cleaned ( i dont go threw managerment i go stright to engeer's or room dept)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!