“Great Place to Stay in Reno” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Reno-Tahoe Ski Getaway
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Great Place to Stay in Reno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My Wife and I stayed at the Atlantic resort and Casino Resort twice in June while visiting relatives in the Reno area. Our check-in for the first stay was a delayed by until after 4 PM even though they were supposed to be prioritizing our room. This was not the best start especially after having been flying since early in the morning. We were offered a late checkout but we had no need for it so it really didn’t help us much. From now on I’ll just take a later flight and get more sleep!
During both visits we stayed in the concierge tower. The rooms have been nicely updated and are well appointed. The beds were very comfortable and there is a nice sitting area with a comfortable couch and chair. When staying in the concierge tower you have access to the Concierge Lounge which has a substantial continental breakfast.
The property has several restaurants; we ate at two of them during our stay. The Manhattan Deli and the Café Alfresco; both were reasonably priced and provided substantial portions on the meals we ordered. The wait staff is friendly and attentive. There are several other eateries on the property that should suit most tastes and budgets.
For recreation there is of course the Casino which has just about any game of chance you might wish to try. Other types of recreation are available including two swimming pools, a gym and a SPA. The free wifi provided by the resort is a nice perk that helps you stay connected.
I would recommend this hotel to almost anyone who is staying in the Reno Tahoe area whether they are there for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: The Concierge Tower rooms are recently updated and are very comfortable
Green Features: The hotel has pretty standard practices such as re-using your towels to cut down on laundry. I did not see any obvious attempts to recycle (it may be done elswhere)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your detailed review of your stay in our Concierge Tower. It was a pleasure reading the highlights of your stay and I hope you return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
Panama City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just spent four days at Atlantis. This is a beautiful property, gorgeous pool, lovely rooms. Excellent staff, some of the friendliest staff I have every experienced.

We didn't get to experience the spa, but did check it out. Maybe on our next trip.

Only 15 minutes from the downtown area and a short drive to Lake Tahoe.

Great Buffet and excellent other food choices.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for traveling from Florida to visit Reno and Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am elated to hear how much you enjoyed your room, dining, and guest service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Portola Valley,California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Checking with the Trip it seemed like this resort hotel was rated one step above the Peppermill Resort which we stayed at last year.Your kidding right?
Check in at the Atlantis was great and very friendly front desk staff.gave us a very nice 12th floor room which was clean,and,modern.Only real complaint is there is no fan or not working in the bathroom and walls are very thin.Checked out the Spa and pool area.Boring uninviting indoors and outdoors pool area.Had dinner at the buffet one night along with breakfast buffet which is no big deal except great deserts.The casino itself is fairly nice but no real large area to enjoy the entertainment where there is only about 12 bar seats around the stage with mediocre musicians.
Even walked over to the Peppermill one morning for there breakfast buffet and so much nicer and beautiful.Trust me you can`t .compare the luxury of the Peppermill Tuscan Tower with that of the Atlantis!...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am disappointed to learn that some aspects of our resort wasn’t to your satisfaction. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Suisun City, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I were married on June 24, 2013. We decided to check out Reno Casinos that we had never been to before. We ended up at the Atlantis. We spent the majority of our wedding day there, including an amazing buffet dinner that cost us almost nothing after using the points from our new Club Paradise Players cards!

Everyone, from the restaurant staff to the Keno runners to the table dealers were so very friendly. We felt so at ease. The Atlantis will definitely be our new #1 destination in Reno!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your #1 resort in Reno. It is an honor that you chose to celebrate your wedding day with us. I look forward to having you and your husband as our guests again in the near future!
Corvallis, Oregon, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Wonderful dining experience for our first visit there! Very attentive service by the entire staff, especially our server, Zev.. Nice touch with the before and after dinner washcloths. I am very picky about my steak as I only like it well done and not burnt nor tough, which is hard to come by. I held my breath and ordered a filet mignon. It arrived perfectly done; juicy, tender, and very tasty! We ordered coffee after dinner and to our amazement, it arrived with a tray of heated cream, raw sugar, whipped cream, crystal sugar swizzles and chocolate shavings! Thank you for a wonderful evening!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your phenomenal experience at Atlantis Steakhouse. It gives me great pleasure to hear when we exceed our guest’s expectations. I hope you return very soon!
Madera, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a really nice time at the Atlantis Casino. the service and experience was excellent the room was out standing it had a nice big t.v. coffee I even went swimming the parking was close to my room. When I come back to Reno I think I will stay at the Atlantis again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing the highlights of your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Reno, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The service and atmosphere were wonderful at our late night visit to the Steak House. Our server, Dane, was incredibly accommodating and charming. We will definitely dine there again! The food was delicious and of course there are no complaints about the drinks.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I truly appreciate your fabulous comments regarding your visit at Atlantis Steakhouse and service you received. I look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!