“4 Diamond Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Rooms starting at $59
Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
“4 Diamond Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited the Atlantis Sushi Bar for dinner with my boyfriend and infant daughter. We requested a table and were seated immediately. Our waitress name was Lucky and she was great! She took our orders promptly and served our food quickly. She was on top of everything n we never had to wait for anything. One of the main things that stood out to me was that Lucky saw me trying to rinse out my baby bottle so i could put fresh water and she came over and offered to wash it and she put fresh water in it for me. Its such a small thing to do but made a big difference to me! I would say the Atlantis is "Lucky" to have her!!!

• Stayed June 2013
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for sharing your wonderful dining experience and recognizing our Team Member that made your visit that much more memorable. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

2,178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (485)
Milpitas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We've visited many casinos, but Atlantis has always been our favorite. The friendly atmosphere and newer, updated slots make it fun. That staff made us feel like we were truly on a vacation. The food was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your favorite resort and I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
San Antonio, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Atlantis Reno Nevada is a great place to stay and play. The rooms are comfortable, clean and nicely appointed. The hotel, bar and casino staff are pleasant, helpful and appear to enjoy their jobs. We would recommend anyone that wants to enjoy northern Nevada's offerings stay at the Atlantis over the Peppermill or anywhere downtown.

Room Tip: Room food service includes an 18% gratuity so there is no need to tip again unless you want to.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for traveling from Texas to visit Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Eugene, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed at the Atlantis on a very special occasion. Six gal cousins (2 pairs of sisters) planned our get together at the Atlantis. One cousin wasn't able to attend and she was subbed with a "cousinette." Our rooms with 2 beds easily accommodated all of us at one time. I was impressed with the counter top that was over drawers, doors (one with an empty fridge...not filled with junk to buy) and below the TV, which we never watched. The counter held our homemade treats, plates, glasses, gifts, ice to go with our drinks, and, of course, a few wine bottles, etc.

No "neighbors" complained with our loud yackety-yack. We were able to converse one on one and in threes, and all at once! When leaving the room, we got smiles from other guests so it seemed to go alright. I mean what do you expect from gals that haven't seen each other for a couple of years.

The slots in some places were a little close together for me. I'm in a wheelchair. But mostly there was no trouble getting around with a little help from a sister or cousin. I love my slots and could play for hours upon hours if I just didn't have to sleep or take a nap. (I'm 74.) Lost just a few dollars so I settled down in front of a slot to play duces wild. Won my money back and paid for most of my trip. I'm still smiling.

Bottom line: I highly recommend the Atlantis in Reno for comfort (I had a room for disabled), thoughtful employees, variety of restaurants, inside landscaping, and over-all feeling I was welcome and treated with reasonable friendliness. Ever gone to one of those hotels where the friendliness is over-done? Well, not this place. It's like they really mean to be nice!

Room Tip: Although breakfast was a tired, dried omelet, the rest of the meals were pretty good and the service...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa to our fellow travelers. I am elated that our resort was chosen for your special occasion and all of you thoroughly enjoyed yourselves. I hope you and your family return very soon for another reunion!
Smartsville, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Spacious room. Enjoyed pool with choice of swimming outdoors or glass enclosed indoor pool.
Close to shopping malls. Great food, large servings at New York Deli.
During week they had free slot tournaments with drawings in evening.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing the highlights of your stay and I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ill admit I'm biased given this hotel upgraded me to a suite - very welcome after a particularly gruelling series of international flights. This hotel is comfortable, but getting a bit tired. That said, it is ageing well and, anyway, that slightly 'ragged around the edges' look doesn't really matter in Reno given the place is a whole lot more relaxed compared to Las Vegas. Lots of older folk around so not sure how attitude would be to kids here. I also didn't see a lot to entertain kids other than those glass lifts.

Its a bit of a wasteland all around this hotel. If you want to go out for a walk then be prepared to be the only person not in a car and to cross some very wide streets.

Restaurants/buffets were good, the meals large and the staff attentive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
We welcome our world travelers and appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay. Our $100 Million upgrade and expansion was completed in 2008 and we pride ourselves in continually upgrading our property to provide a comfortable experience for our guests. I hope you decide to return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa when your travel plans bring you back to Reno.
Clinton Corners, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The room was clean, neat. Everything at your finger tips. I had plenty of room for me and my bowling team mate. The thing really like was that when my roommate had to use the bathroom during the night, you didn't hear the toilet flush or anything that was going on in there. The bed was nice to sleep in I had no trouble going to sleep. Good rest. The food at the hotel was excellent .Everyone was very pleasant, even when I didn't know where I was going. They gave good direction. The map of the hotel was a good they to receive when you got your room key. As you could see I really enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Just remember to get on the right elevator. Read the signs the are given in plane site.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for rating Atlantis Casino Resort Spa “Excellent” and sharing your wonderful experience. I hope you return to our resort for your next bowling tournament!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!