“Wonderful Reno Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Mesa, Arizona
“Wonderful Reno Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently stayed 5 nights at this hotel. This was the first time staying there and I will certainly be back. The room was very nice. The bed was a little stiff for my liking, but other than that, it was great.
The hotel itself is very nicely decorated. Every where I looked there was something beautiful to look at. I loved all of the glass decor and the color scheme was beautiful.
We ate at several of the restaurants while at the hotel and the food was just incredible. I heard the steakhouse was really good, but we didn't get a chance to eat there before we left.
The spa... incredible! It was such a treat!!
For those who don't like the smokey aspect of a casino, there is a non-smoking area which is well equiped with slot games and food. It has an atrium-style feel to it which I really enjoyed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I appreciate you choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for the first time and staying for 5 nights. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your room, dining, and Spa Atlantis. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (537)
Sonora, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

overall pleased with all aspects of the atlantis,more check-in people lines are long at times the wait is long. We are very pleased with staff and facilities..buffet lines are sometimes make it hard to walk in hall way,but other than that very nice casino.

Room Tip: bed spread is to heavy,without it to cold.maybe extra blanket or lighter spread.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as the “Best Casino” and I hope you return very soon!
Sacramento, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just got back from my second stay at Atlantis. My husband and I went a few months ago for our anniversary and had such a great time, we decided to bring our daughter for a little two-night getaway. We love that it's not on the main strip. The hotel room is great, and the decor is so much better than the casino floor. The bed is to-die-for. The rooms are incredibly quiet normally. Our first night, we were awaken at 3am by some drunk chick banging her shoes (high heels) on the door to (presumably) her room. We thought it was right next door it was so loud. After several minutes, my husband popped his head out into the hall to tell her to pipe down & was surprised it was SEVERAL doors down. She was drunk, and pissed that she'd been locked out by her (probably sane) significant other. I know this can happen anywhere but we felt really badly for people in rooms adjacent. We usually don't hear a thing outside the room.

Toucan Charlies buffet is the best we've been to. Definitely indulge in the steak & seafood buffet Saturday night & the champagne brunch Sunday morning (endless champagne!). Our two year old daughter was in heaven with all of the food choices.

The indoor pool was great for families, since it ranged from 3-1/2 feet to 4-1/2 feet in depth. Drink service in the pool area was...eh. I wish there was a bar closer where we could have bought drinks. You essentially had to sit around waiting for 20 minutes for fear that the second you got back in the pool, your drink would arrive. The first drink I ordered was a grey goose & soda. The server said "so you want vodka, and also a soda? what kind?" The next day, I was feeling like a beer (with a twist) and ordered a chelada. I even specified, "just beer, lime juice & salt. not a michelada with tomato)." It came out red, with clamato in it and was a whopping $16. I said that I just wanted a beer with lime juice and salt. She tried to tell me that's what it was. I showed her the receipt that said I was being billed for a beer, and a clamato. She just shrugged. I asked if she could just bring me a miller lite, instead. She came back with a bud lite with fake lime juice in it. I was tired of waiting, so I just took it. My husband ran into the casino (wet) to purchase the next couple rounds of drinks.

Last visit, we rented a cabana and drink service for the cabanas was just as slow, so I don't think this weekend was an isolated incident. We'd have purchased twice as many drinks both visits if it didn't take so long to get service. If you plan to visit the pool, get a drink on the way out and order another the second you see a server.

The spa is fantastic!

Room Tip: You will LOVE this bed.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your detailed review of your 2 night stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room, dining at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet and Grille, and our spa. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the beverage service at the pool and cabana. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Reno, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We are Reno residence ,but moved here from Texas.When we planned our family vacation .We had earned two rooms from our players cards and spent the night with our family there. We live 15 min away but your food , entertainment and rooms made it feel like we had gone away. Our room on the 25 floor had a lounge and finger foods plus breakfast. We also enjoyed the pool, and was able to enjoy the cocktails as well. Thank you
The service is superior!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
We truly appreciate you supporting locally and am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in our Concierge Tower. I look forward to having you and your family as our guests again very soon!
San Francisco, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

From the valet service to the rooms to the food, Atlantis Casino Resort has never disappointed. The employees are unfailingly pleasant, the rooms are spotless ,comfortable (and surprisingly quiet), and the food is excellent, variety wise and in its preparation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. On your next stay, visit Spa Atlantis to rejuvenate body and mind. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

be careful with slots enjoy all the good food and different places to eat
there is also a lot of shopping every close I will certainly go back to atlantis
when i get the chance I do not think I need to use all 200 characters what else
can i say it was a great even if i did fall and crack my elbow

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for rating Atlantis Casino Resort Spa “Excellent” on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear about your fall but hope you are feeling better. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Fallon, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We always enjoy staying at the Atlantis!! The room is very comfortable and clean. The only thing that wasn't totally the greatest was the TV channels were not as clear as usual. The local channels were very clear and bright but the others weren't. Other than that it was great... love that shower head!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. However, I am sorry the television channels weren’t clear. We are currently upgrading our television system which will resolve the issue. I hope you return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!