“Always a good bet” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
Long Beach, California, Usa
“Always a good bet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

As always, I enjoyed my stay at the Atlantis. My experience in the beauty salon was very enjoyable. Leah, the hairdresser, did an excellent job with my hair.

I ate at the deli, the buffet and the Purple Parrot. Food and service were excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing your amazing experience and for recognizing your hairstylist. I am pleased that you enjoyed your salon visit and dining at Purple Parrot. I hope you return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!

2,164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
Roseville, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stay here often and it's always a five star experience. The food at Manhattan Deli is grey and everyone is friendly. We enjoy the slot machines and the are loose. We ply quite a while and always seem to win.

Room Tip: stay up high for a great view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as the Best in Reno and I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Guys Mills, Pennsylvania, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

It's a long walk to the Convention Center. No one told us to use the airport shuttle. Food is excellent. The Cafe Alfresco was really good. Try any of the pastas. Breakfast is good at the buffet. We really liked the cinnamon rolls.

Room Tip: Sweeper probably wasn't run because stuff still showed on the floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa while attending the bowling tournament. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our award winning restaurants. Please know that we do offer complimentary transportation to the Convention Center. For detailed information, you may contact us at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I hope you return for future tournaments.
West Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Make sure to honor your flyers you sent out. I was promissed something I did not get. I was promised on a flyer that I was going to be in a golf tournament. When I got there I was told I didi not have enoogh point and you got another guest with more3 points. You should not have sent me the flyer or at least tell me on the fler that if I did not have as much points as the other guest I would not be inthe tournament. I have been to your place a lot of times and just becsue i do not lose enough momey you do this, How would yoiu like it if i win a lot of money at your pace and never return and gove the buisness to someone else.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent experience at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am sorry for your dissatisfaction regarding the offer you received. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Lexington, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at Atlantis during a conference that was held at the Reno Sparks Convention center. The hotel was nice but I am not a smoker and you had to walk though the casino floor to get to most of the restaurants. The room was nice, instant hot water and a very comfortable bed. It had two sitting chairs and a nice view of downtown Reno. I was in room 700 and the air conditioning didn't work the best. I put it on 65 and was still hot at night. The hotel staff was very friendly as well as the staff at the Purple Parrot. I ate once at Mahattan Deli and had poor service so I didn't go back. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay. However, I am disappointed to hear of the areas that didn’t meet your satisfaction. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Boise, Idaho, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

.overall stay was great. the room was wonderful, the restraunts were
great. we would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.
the service from the front desk to the waitress and how keeping were
outstanding. my husband was there for the national bowling tournament.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and for recommending us to your family and friends. I hope you return for next year’s tournament.
American West
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

food choices were great, free upgrade was unexpected and wonderful to the excelsior tower with commanding views, and the hospitality was very courteous.
A very nice venue for conferences/business meetings.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I hope you return very soon!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!