“Atlantis stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
Lexington, South Carolina
“Atlantis stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at Atlantis during a conference that was held at the Reno Sparks Convention center. The hotel was nice but I am not a smoker and you had to walk though the casino floor to get to most of the restaurants. The room was nice, instant hot water and a very comfortable bed. It had two sitting chairs and a nice view of downtown Reno. I was in room 700 and the air conditioning didn't work the best. I put it on 65 and was still hot at night. The hotel staff was very friendly as well as the staff at the Purple Parrot. I ate once at Mahattan Deli and had poor service so I didn't go back. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay. However, I am disappointed to hear of the areas that didn’t meet your satisfaction. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2,120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (466)
Boise, Idaho, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

.overall stay was great. the room was wonderful, the restraunts were
great. we would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.
the service from the front desk to the waitress and how keeping were
outstanding. my husband was there for the national bowling tournament.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and for recommending us to your family and friends. I hope you return for next year’s tournament.
American West
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

food choices were great, free upgrade was unexpected and wonderful to the excelsior tower with commanding views, and the hospitality was very courteous.
A very nice venue for conferences/business meetings.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I hope you return very soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visit Atlantis to get away from our everyday life, which isn't bad but sometimes boring. We are able to go to the Atlantis Casino two or three times a year and tie in a visit to one of our granddaughters that lives in Reno, so we look at the trip over as a fun and a family trip. A tip would be, take advantage of the freebies, sign up for the "Club Paradise card" and enjoy the many perks the Atlantis has to offer. The trip from out home in Oregon is about an 800 mile round trip but the staff always makes our stay a pleasant one, give it a try, I think you will enjoy your stay. I am not affiliated nor am I being paid to express my views, this is just honest viewpoint of my wife & I. I do write negative reviews when the situation is such that is needed and I do complain about such things as service or food quality but I have never had a need to complain about the Atlantis, they seem to do things right. Good luck and have fun.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for traveling from Oregon to visit Reno and Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am thrilled that you consistently enjoy our resort and guest service. I look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!
Landover
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel itself was wonderful but the cigarette smoke was terrible! We traveled here for bowling and the accommodations were perfect. We were able to take the Skybridge right to the convention center!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa while attending the Bowling Tournament. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and the convenience of being connected to the Convention Center. I am sorry that the smoke smell was overwhelming for you. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you so we can investigate the areas affected. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Vacaville, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The service was great. The best/most important thing to mention was that I originally planned to stay Sunday thru Wed., however, all rooms were booked on Monday for a convention. The reservation staff was very helpful in that they suggested that I call thru-out the week prior to my trip, just in case they had a cancellation. While they did not, I was completely satisfied with my stay of Tue. thru Thur. I got to meet different staff members (dealers, pit bosses, etc..) than who I was used to interacting with, and had an excellent stay. The maid service staff were great in dealing with my odd hours (slept in late) and very courteous about cleaning around my sleep schedule. I just wish to say thanks to all who made for a great trip

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments. It gives me great pleasure to hear when our staff exceeds our guest’s expectations. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Scottsville, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've stayed at Atlantis three times in the past couple of years and I see no reason to stay anywhere else. My casino host, Troy Russel is a big reason I'll keep coming back. The casino has great video poker and probably the most friendly staff at any casino hotel I've visited in Reno.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your continued patronage and for recognizing our Team Member for their exceptional guest service. I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!