“they don't know what hospitality is, spa is super expensive” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Exclusive New Year Offer
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Vail, Colorado
“they don't know what hospitality is, spa is super expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We booked this hotel as our last destination from our roadtrip, so we spend some more money for our last night of our vacation and would be able to enjoy the spa. While checking in, the receptionist was constantly picking up the phone and talking to other guests. We asked for a kingsize bed, but unfortunately they only had queen size beds availabe. Can happen. The main reason for booking this hotel is ofcourse the spa which is advertised everywhere. So we went to the spa, and they were not able to get us in to the spa because the hotel was fully booked. We went to the reception to speak to the manager to get some help, she did not want to help us, but advised to call booking.com. We called booking.com (who then called the same manager again), and then they were able to get us in the spa for an hour for $60 p.p. After being on the phone for half an hour, there was still no solution, lots of money spend and no access to the spa, only to a tiny swimmingpool with thousands of screaming kids. I would never go to this hotel again!!! Terrible service!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am disappointed to hear that your visit was less than satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (539)
Pleasant Hill, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Everyone was friendly, place was clean. HOWEVER, if you are a non-smoker sometimes walking through the smoke can be challenging getting to a restaurant. Buffet was overwhelming with so many choices all very delicious. Purple Parrot for breakfast & a to go lunch. Loved the free valet! I'd stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for posting your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed our restaurants and valet service. I hope you return very soon!
Laguna Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

OK -- I prefer to be a glass half-full kind of individual. So let's give kudos where they are due. The Atlantis staff service levels were pretty darn perfect. The gentleman at the front desk decided I was the kind of guy that deserved a room upgrade -- so without my asking -- he bumped me up to a Jacuzzi suite. My server in the Italian eatery had more smiles than an actress from a Crest commercial. Even the late-night bartender was chummier than most, close to "Cheers" level conversation, and that's OK by me. But the room... well... a bit of a letdown compared to the rest of the property. That Jacuzzi suite upgrade would have even sweeter if the darn thing worked. No bubbles, oops. Broken pump, oh well. The step-in shower was roomy and with a strong spray, but the ceiling above was mildewed and spotted black/brown. Yikes. The most recent vacumming had missed lots of corners, under chairs etc. Let's just say Atlantis needs to sweat the room cleanliness details a bit more. Of course, most Reno visits aren't about sitting in a hotel room and watching Real Housewives through the evening. But 4-diamond is 4-diamond -- so here's hoping next time -- the room will closer match the warm hospitality.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am delighted that you give us high marks on guest service in most areas. I am disappointed, however, that this didn’t carry on to your room. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Shakopee, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at the Atlantis for a week and enjoyed every second of it. I spent one day in the spa and would recommend treating yourself to a spa day here. Debbie is great at nails and very friendly. India did my facial and she did a excellent job and it was a relaxing treatment. If you are going to spend time on the casino floor and play some table games I suggest you seek out the table that Kiapo is dealing at and you will enjoy every second no matter if you are winning or loosing. The housekeeping staff is great on the entire property as everything is always spotless in the commen areas. The housekeepers that clean the room on a daily basis do a fantastic job. The bell staff is great I came in with a car full of nine boxes and three suitcases and didn't bat an eye helping me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your phenomenal experience on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure reading about the highlights of your stay and the exceptional guest service you received throughout our property. I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!
Lodi, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The three nights we spent at Atlantis was very restful. The room was spacious and very quiet. At any time of the night, we enjoyed eating and of course, enjoyed the
many different slots and table games.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your recent trip to Reno. I am pleased that we succeeded in providing you with the rest you needed. Next time, visit Spa Atlantis where you can escape to a world of complete serenity.
Monterey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am giving 7 Stars to the Atlantis Casino Resort In Reno.
I was there last weekend, I had the best time.
In short every thing was perfect from A to Z.
And the best was the Casino Host: P.F. called me by my name, introduced her self and gave me her business card telling me, if you need anything please call me. That make me feel special!
I will go back, and tell my friends about my good experience there.
Life is too short to drink bad wine

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
I truly appreciate the high honors you give us and for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The Atlantis is set apart by the excellent quality of its staff from top to bottom. They are courteous, efficient, and willing to go the extra mile to be helpful to guests. The rooms, in fact the entire facility, are clean and attractive, and the restaurants are varied enough to suit every palate with excellent food.

Room Tip: Locate the thermostat and the refrigerator and you're set for your whole visit.