“Great night's sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
Reno, Nevada
“Great night's sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The hotel has updated all of their beds and the decor and it feels very relaxing and comfortable. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in!! They have a large arcade for the kids, which I actually grew up going to when I was younger. The restuarants are good, as well. They do cost a bit more than eating outside of the restaurant, but that is expected in a casino. The only downside for tourists is that it is not in downtown Reno and it not even close to it. However, it is only a bus ride straight up Virginia Street to get there. It is right across the street from the convention sent, though, so it is convenient if you plan on going to an event there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that our beds provided you with an amazing night’s rest. The mattresses in our guest rooms are exclusively made for Atlantis and are available for purchase if you are interested. You may email us at contact@atlantiscasino.com for more details. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

2,164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been going to the Atlantis before it was Atlantis - it is by far the friendliest casino and hotel I have ever been to. I have stayed at other Reno area casino/hotel properties and they pale in comparison. The players club is very generous! I get excellent friendly and helpful service from every level - janitors to the owner himself are pleasant, and acknowledge me with a smile, and are sincere in their friendliness. The VIP hosts are all great, but John W. goes above and beyond to take care of his guests. Even if you are brand new, make a point of signing up for the players club and ask for a host assignment - if you are super lucky you will get John W., but if not any of the hosts are helpful and friendly. You can't go wrong with this choice.

Room Tip: All room are recently updated and I think for the most part, they are quiet regardless of location...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. Providing exceptional guest service is our highest priority and I am elated to hear that you experience this from all you come in contact with on a consistent basis. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
middleton wi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Spent our first night of our weeklong stay in the Tahoe area here. Was upgraded to a better room and it was very nice. Very quiet and did not hear anyone else the entire time we were there.

The only thing lacking was the drink service in the casino..... very slow, if you could find someone When I did, I asked her for a drink and was informed I was not in her section and she rudely walked away......

Other than the rude cocktail waitress, the property was great.....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Your comments are important to us and I appreciate you sharing them with us. Although, I am happy that you enjoyed your room, it disappoints me to learn of your experience from one of our cocktail waitresses. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Nevada City, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently spent two days and nights at your establishment and we were both very impressed with the entire experience. The room was beautiful and the service was excellent all around, from the bell hop to the cocktail waitresses. We ate in the Steak House restaurant the first night and had the best filet mignon ever. The service in that restaurant was easily the most professional I have ever experienced. The food was amazing as well. I will be recommending this hotel and casino to my friends and family. Thank you for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa to all our fellow travelers. It was a pleasure reading about your phenomenal experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Saratoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

George Brazil brought me into the Atlantis 7 years ago and I've never been Anywhere since. He's an over the top outrageous casino host in all of Nevada. His upbeat dynamite personality keeps us all coming back to the Atlantis hotel. The hotel feels like one big happy family!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty and for recognizing our staff for their phenomenal service. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Lake of the Pines, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is the only hotel in Reno for us ! The food in all of the restaurants is great. The wait staff throughout the casino, etc. are friendly as are the Keno staff. The rooms are clean and done right. Our host takes excellent care of us and we feel like the regular employees we deal with are like family. Way to go E. M. !

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing with our readers that Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is your “Hot Spot” in Reno. Guest service is our highest priority and I am elated that you experience this on every visit. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
San Jose, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Everytime I travel to Reno, I don't hesitate on where to stay. Atlantis it is. I love everything about it! Although it is not downtown, location is great. You have a small shopping center right across the street, and you don't even have to go outside just walk across the bridge. Indoor pool is convenient swim anytime of the year! My kids love their arcade. Rooms are spacious with enough room for all. Last visit was for my Birthday which happened to be on Easter! Easter bunny was on site at the Toucan Buffet fir the kids. Their Sunday champagne brunch is great! All you can drink champagne

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your Birthday/Easter celebration. I am elated that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another amazing experience!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!