“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
Houston, Texas, Usa
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Can't say enough about the great service we received at the Atlantis. We will be staying here again in the future. Everyone was very professional and made us feel very welcomed. We will be recommending the Atlantis to our friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

2,174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (482)
Yuba City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stay here often. Rooms are updated, clean, quit. You don't pay for wifi. Wide variety of restaurants. The kids love the arcade. Like many other hotels gambling can be good at times but bad at other times. I really can't complain. Love it! Looking forward to my next trip at the Atlantis!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for selecting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your family’s Reno destination. I, too, look forward to your return back to Paradise.
Tampa, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife are gamblers and spend most of time in Vegas. We have gone skiing in Tahoe the last eight years and wandered down to Reno, about 5 years ago, for Super Bowl. We stopped in at Atlantis to see if they had a watch party. They did and we met Eden Moore, executive host. We talked for a couple of minutes, and the next we knew, we were in the VIP area and had a great time. We stay there every year on one end of the trip or the other. The service, accomadations, and food are outstanding. Eden is great. We have become friends and she always delivers. I highly recommend Atlantis and Eden Moore. Do like we did, and just stop in and try it. You won't regret it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and for recognizing Eden. I will share your comments with her and the management staff. I am elated to hear how much you consistently enjoy our resort and the exceptional guest service you receive. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Eureka, Nv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I wanted to stay a night and check Atlantis out because I have booked a week of training there for 30 people this spring. The hotel staff are very friendly and I used Valet. The room has been recently redecorated and was fresh and clean. There's a nice fluffy area rug in the bathroom, a scale (!) and nice toiletries.

My personal acid test about any room is the quality of bed and linens and both passed with flying colors.

A fridge would be helpful. I had to put a napkin in the vent because a fin was vibrating, and I could hear the phone ringing next door as well as people in the hall, doors closing etc, but over all, it was fairly quiet.

Bring your own bottled water as the tap water is heavily chlorinated and not something you want to make coffee or tea with (which were nice in room amenties) or drink at all.

The price was $120 on a Friday night, kind of spendy for a gambling town, but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. For your future visits, please know we do have refrigerators in the rooms on our Concierge and Luxury Towers as well as rooms on our Spa Floor. Also, we offer room discounts depending on your Club Paradise level. I hope you have a chance to visit Spa Atlantis for some self rejuvenation on your next visit.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have been staying at the Atlantis 3-4 times a year for the last 10 years and it just gets better and better. Our last trip was just before Christmas and the hotel was beautifully decorated. While I'm an avid gambler and my husband an avid golfer, we usually plan our Atlantis trips to occur during warmer months, but we couldn’t pass up the invitation to dine with our friends at the Rombauer Winemaker Dinner - it was magnificent. I started the day with a Swedish massage in their “don’t-want-to-leave/I-could-stay-here-all-day” spa, followed by a facial and then over to the salon for makeup - talk about being pampered - ooh la la! Without a doubt, Atlantis is our all-time favorite. From check-in to check-out we were showered with exceptional service. All personnel seemed to go out of their way to accommodate our stay. Our room in the Concierge Tower was impeccably clean, very modern, quite inviting and extremely comfortable. I loved the steam shower. During our stay we had fabulous and tasty seafood at the Sky Terrace; killer steak and delicious sea bass at the Steakhouse (which also has the best lobster bisque ever); and excellent tapas at Bistro Napa (unbelievably amazing happy hour menu and prices - I would eat here daily if I lived in the area.)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you sharing your memorable experience of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa on Trip Advisor. It was a great pleasure reading about all of the areas we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your loyalty and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Atlantis has everything you could want in a Resort hotel. The dinner at the Steakhouse is the best, and reasonably priced for excellent quality and service, plan on $50 a person with a drink. I recommend the Filet or the Steak Dianne (cooked table side).

But at check in, be sure to note the fine print that says "each room will get a $12 resort fee added to the room rate". That make the difference from being a good deal for a room and not so good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay and recommending dining options from Atlantis Steakhouse. For your future reference, the resort fee we charge provides a variety of services and amenities including access to our Cardio Theater and Fitness Center, in-room wired or wireless high-speed Internet, and valet parking to name a few. I look forward to your return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad that my family & I stayed at the Atlantis Casino & Resort. Everything was perfect.

I was thrilled to have made a wise decision to stay at Atlantis after visiting the downtown Circus Circus area of Reno. You don't want to stay in the downtown area if you have small kids.

My kiddos loved the game room and indoor pool @ Atlantis (minus the night someone allowed their child to swim too soon after eating) vomit in the pool was so disgusting. Atlantis staff did take immediate action to get the pool cleaned.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your family’s visit. I am pleased that your children enjoyed our Fun Center and indoor pool. I hope you return in the near future!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!