“Perfect location for convention center access” 3 of 5 stars

Rooms starting at $59
Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Joseph, Minnesota, Usa
“Perfect location for convention center access”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I always stay at the Atlantis when in Reno. It has the enclosed walkway to the Convention Center, which is extremely convenient! There are plenty of restaurants with fantastic food, to satisfy any palette. The dealers at the tables are more than friendly and add to the experience as well. The only drawback I had at my most recent stay was the bartender at the Sports Bar. She was BEYOND rude! She wasn't even busy, but was obviously more concerned with chatting with a couple of people that I can only assume are regulars or friends. I had to wait over 20 minutes to get a drink and when I had the audacity to ask for a second drink, I didn't even get a response, just a finger telling me to wait a second, as she went back to the couple she was serving non-stop.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for loyalty and choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your recent convention. I am delighted that you enjoyed our restaurants and table games. However, I am disappointed to learn of your experience at the Sports Bar. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2,079 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
Fairfield, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love "Atlantis Reno" (as my 5 year old calls it); this was our third time staying here.... the indoor pool is the big winner for the children and the stylish comfortable rooms are mom-approved, while Dad loves the convenience of the concierge tower!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for making “Atlantis Reno” your hotel choice for your recent visit. I am pleased that your entire family enjoyed all we have to offer. I hope to welcome you back very soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights on our way to Lake Tahoe. We booked a twin bed queen suite in the Concierge Tower and were not disappointed. The room is quite spacious and modern, with comfortable beds and a great view of the mountains. Being in the Concierge room meant that we had access to the Concierge Lounge, with full Internet access, coffee and tea any time, and free refreshments in the evening between 5-7pm. After being in Las Vegas for a week the Atlantis seems great value for money. It is close to downtown Reno and the airport (10 min drive) and there is plenty of parking on site. Room service was prompt and meals huge! I would stay here again if in Reno.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor and sharing the highlights of your stay with us. I am thrilled that you were able to experience Reno’s only Concierge Hotel Tower and I hope you do so again in the near future!
Escalon, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I loved our stay. The Spa was very relaxing. The only complaint I can come up with is the fact that a family with children stayed in the room next door which sort of disturbed my rest and relaxation on the spa floor. Other than that everything was great :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your recent trip to Reno. I am elated that you thoroughly enjoyed our Spa. However, I am sorry that your relaxation was interrupted by children near your room. The rooms on our Spa Floor are for our adult guests 18 and over. I would like to learn more details of your visit. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Galt, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had been inpressed with day visits - restaurants/customer service - decided to make the Atlantis our destination for day and overnite stay from now on - also I am not sure if pet friendly, but in the future If I discover that it is, I will not stay. Have not had positive experiences with pet friendly hotels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I am thrilled that you decided to stay with us overnight after having amazing experiences consistently on your day trips. At this time, we only accept service animals at our resort. I hope you return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!
Danville, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel was fabulous. The room was pretty good, but when you request a non-smoking floor, it should be non-smoking. Other guest on the same non-smoking floor were smoking. Hotel personel were fabulous and offered help even when it was not needed. We enjoyed the atmosphere. The restaurants are top notch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and our restaurants. However, I am disappointed to hear guests were smoking on a non-smoking floor. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Castro Valley, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Service is king at the Atlantis! From the suits to the room staff, EVERYONE was more than helpful and polite. It is obvious that Atlantis wants you to enjoy your stay with them. I could not have been treated better. And, by the way, the mattresses are simply heavenly!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your phenomenal experience on Trip Advisor. The mattresses in our guest rooms are exclusively made for Atlantis and are available for purchase if you are interested. You may email us at contact@atlantiscasino.com for more details.

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!