“Family Christmas gift spa day.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rooms starting at $59
Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
Reno, Nv
“Family Christmas gift spa day.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Atlantis Spa is first class with two exceptions: those being the size of the dressing area and lockers. It's uncomfortable to be bumping into others while disrobing. There is one private changing area, at least in the women's. The lockers are so small that clothing items and bags have to be crammed to fit. It may be possible to have items you do not want wrinkled to be hung elsewhere. I did not ask. The light in the brine room was not changing colors the day we were there and we all found the showers a little confusing. Labeling the faucets would be helpful. One shower in the women's area was out of service. This being said, I can hardly wait for my next visit but do expect all that is promised to work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Front Office Manager at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
I appreciate your feedback regarding Spa Atlantis. I am happy that you enjoyed your spa day but saddened to hear that we fell short in some areas. I would love an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2,112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
Spanish Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

From the moment we checked the service was great. Traci Parish at the front desk was pleasant and very helpful. Greeted us with a smile that made us feel very welcome. The young man who checked us in was quick and thorough. The room was clean and very comfortable with a gorgeous view. Checking out was so easy. I was able to check my bill from the tv and check out all within a few minutes. We will definitely stay there again and tell our friends.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I truly appreciate your recognition of our team members. Guest service is our top priority and I am thrilled our staff conveyed that to you. I look forward to your return very soon!
Lincoln City, Oregon, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Lost money but enjoyed it and will return to get it back. We have stayed at the Atlantis many times and have always enjoyed our stay. The restaurants are top quality with execllent service. The valets are most gracious.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your loyalty and your fabulous comments. If slots are your gaming choice, remember our Crazy Money Jackpot, Reno’s only casino wide progressive where everyone is a winner!
Berkeley, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was our first time at and Atlantis and we would definitley stay here again. We stayed on the 15th floor with a beautifu view and very nice room. We ate at four of the restaurants and the food was very good. The casino was large with a lot of fun slot machines. We enjoyed lounging by the indoor pool and used the gym.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I am thrilled that your first visit at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa was a phenomenal one. I am glad you were able to experience much of what we have to offer. When you return, be sure to visit Spa Atlantis and rejuvenate body and mind.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Close your eyes, dash through the skimpy casino and hurry up to your really comfortable room. Wonderful bathroom amenities, very nice beds and finally a TV reception worthy of the 21st century. Then rush down to the gym and spa and you'll have a wonderful time in the hotel. Later on you can go for drinks in dinner in happening Midtown and you might even forget you're in Reno.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed our guest rooms and Spa. On your next visit, please consider dining in award-winning Bistro Napa featuring a 4000-bottle wine cellar and an exceptional raw bar. I look forward to your return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa!
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

In Reno for work. If I have to come back again, I would definitely choose this hotel. I have stayed in 3 different hotels in Reno and this was by far the best experience for me. Good staff. Friendly and accommodating housekeeping. Nicely appointed rooms. Comfortable bed and quality bedding. Good toiletries. Spacious living area for standard room. Convenient self-parking.

Can't lose with this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Front Office Manager at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. I am very pleased that Atlantis Casino Resort Spa will be your hotel choice when business brings you back to Reno. For some relaxation, visit Spa Atlantis and escape to a world of complete serenity. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Chappell, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I travel to Reno on business at least once a year and I've stayed at the Atlantis before. It's a nice hotel, with large clean rooms and the service is good. I don't like the way that they jack up prices by as much as 220% during conventions, as it seems like they are just taking advantage of the business traveler. While this seems to be a fairly common practice, it's not fair or ethical and there should be some restrictions placed on it. I would never even think of doing such a thing in my business and my customers would never stand for it.

Room Tip: If you're going for pleasure and have a flexible schedule, make sure there isn't a conventio...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your continued patronage for your business trips. I would be happy to discuss your concerns further if you would please contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Reno.

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!