“Comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Reno
Fallon, Nevada, USA
“Comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our family stayed here over thanksgiving so we could be close to our dad who was
in the hospital - great location- great rooms and restaurants. Our room was
beautiful and when we had a problem with the tv someone was there to help
us immediately !!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
I am so sorry to hear about your father Sandie, I do hope that he is feeling better. I am pleased that we were able to make you and your families Thanksgiving stay a comfortable one given the situation. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon under different circumstances. Thank you for your reveiw.

2,123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (466)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Great keno - very helpful and friendly keno staff and superb keno service.

Wonderful brunch. Food is great and decor in ballroom was festive but slightly noisy. Service very nice.

Hope to return soon.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much for celebrating the holiday festivities with us! The Holiday buffets are very popular events and we do our best to create the best experience for our guests holiday enjoyment. I am very pleased to read that you greatly enjoyed yourself with our Keno, I will be sure to let our Keno Manager know what an impression our Keno made on you. I too hope that you return to Atlantis very soon!
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place. The room was very clean and modern with a nice size flat screen. The bathroom was spacious and clean as well.

The service all over the resort was the best. Everyone was so helpful. I was up and running with my Club Paradise card in no time and earned points fast!

I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2012
I am happy to hear that your stay was awesome! I am glad to hear you will be back, I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon.
Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We like staying at the Atlantis. There rooms and service are wonderful ! We really enjoy the Keno Tournaments with Sue Chau ! The Buffett and the Purple Parrot restaurants both have excellant food choices ! The rooms are comfortable and have a safe and a referigerator in them.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you Frank for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. I will be sure to forward your remarks to Sue in Keno, she will be very happy, I’m sure. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, perhaps for a Keno Tournament! Again, thank you for staying with us.
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I'll admit I was skeptical when reviewing the "best business hotels" in Reno, and saw that the #1 location was a casino. However, my stay in the concierge tower room was outstanding. The room was tranquil, with a great view across the valley to the mountains. Far enough removed from the casino floor to provide appropriate lodging and amenities for the business traveler. Exercise facilities were very good, and the atrium pool area very restful. Service and customer support in the Concierge lounge was excellent. Convenient location to the airport without airplane noise a huge plus. If you're a light sleeper, take ear plugs. I was able to hear passerby noise from the hallway through the door.

Room Tip: Concierge tower absolute must.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lisa, I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Atlantis is a Casino, but also has many resort amenities to offer such as an award winning spa. I am so pleased to read that you were able to come and enjoy. We often cater to business travelers and would be happy to assist you with any future travel plan. We would be more than happy to welcome you back for business or pleasure in the near future. See you soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have stayed many many nights in Reno for business and pleasure over the past couple of years. About 1/3 of my nights at the Atlantis, 1/3 at the Grand Sierra, and 1/3 at other properties.
The Atlantis is simply the best in Reno. Without exception, every time i check in, the front desk staff are very courteous and efficient. They are genuine in their greetings and seem to take pride in their work. The rooms -- whether run of the house or upgraded suites -- have always been very clean and comfortable, with truly premium bedding, mattresses, and pillows. Nice t.v. / flat screens in every room. And the housekeeping staff are very friendly and responsive to any request. On the casino floor, the dealers and the cocktail waitresses are exceptionally friendly. Again, they all seem to genuinely take pride in their work. Also, the selction of machine gaming is really good -- lots of new games and a very good variety of games. The slots pay out a lot so you get a lot of enjoyment for your money and the denominations are low, so you don't have to be a high-roller. It's essentially like they are catering to "locals", but they treat everyone like a "local" (in a good way!).
I don't want to talk about my disappointing experiences at other Reno resorts -- but i can assure you, having stayed at many places and many nights, Atlantis is clearly the best place to stay.
It seems like they have a great thing going with high morale in their workforce, and they have created a very appealing and relaxing atmosphere.
Great for business, for pleasure, and/or for a whole-family vacation!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and well appointed. If you can upgrade to a suite, do so! They are VERY NICE...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Bob for sharing your amazing feedback and experiences! I appreciate your loyalty and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay!
New Yotk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at Atlantis - service provided by wait staff at the Purple Parrot was excellent. Bartender service outstanding. Love the Oyster Bar and the stunning view of Reno from the concierge lounge. Overall experience great !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience at Atlantis on Trip Advisor. I am pleased you had such an enjoyable visit; I do hope we will see you back soon.

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!