“Great deal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Capitola, California, USA
“Great deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Good rooms with attentive staff. The pillow options are a nice touch. Love the no smoking gaming area. Atlantis has become our favorite Reno destination. We encountered some late night noise in the halls outside our room but, this IS a party destination and I guess it has to be expected?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
We are so happy to be your favorite Reno destination, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are a resort hotel, but please know if you ever encounter a situation such as this in the future, please let us know, and we would be happy to address it immediately to ensure your comfort. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (501)
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Atlantis is a wonderful place to stay, gamble and eat. They are always friendly and have lots of opportunities for comps. Prices are reasonable, and they have a great shuttle service to the airport. Very elegant place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you Michelle for posting your comments on Trip Advisor regarding Atlantis. I am so pleased to read that you had such a wonderful stay, please come back and see us again real soon!
Alameda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have been visiting the Atlantis for many years--as far back as its days when the property was a Clarion--and I have never been disappointed on any visit. The hotel and casino staffs are very friendly, extremely helpful and easily accessible. The hotel and its amenities are attractive and comfortable. I love being able to swim year-round in the indoor pool and I adore Toucan Charlie's which, in my opinion, is still the best buffet in Reno (the desserts are to die for). Also, I appreciate the great variety of gaming choices and the generous comp program. The icing on the cake for me, however, is being able to afford to play my favorite game, craps, in a pleasant, safe environment. Unlike other Reno gaming establishments of its genre--which require a $5 minimum at the craps tables--the Atlantis has a $3 minimum bet table, which seems to be in operation on weekdays mornings and afternoons and during light casino traffic hours. As a senior lady on a modest fixed income and a limited entertainment budget, that's a very much treasured amenity. Thank you, Atlantis, for adding to the enjoyment of my golden years.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you Joan for your comments and your loyalty to our property! I am happy that through the years we have been able to exceed your expectations. Your comments regarding the Buffet, pool, gaming, hotel and our staff were very nice and I will be sure to share them with the team. Thank you for your loyalty and I look forward to continuing to welcome you back, adding even more enjoyment to your golden years! See you soon.
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Beware WARNING we were first put in a room with duck down pillows we were not notified we are both alergic to down it gave us both our asthma I called front desk Sandra was verry unhelpfull nor concern untill I had mettioned our lawer we were eventually switched rooms with nothing for inconvience we planed on departing today but dew to heavy snow in the sierra we chose to stay another day and again problems I booked online for today then the front desk charged me again I called front desk again Sandra was verry rude and unconcerned again then I spoke to the director Donna Nunez she wasnt much help either defidentley will never stay here again Silver Legacy &El Dorado & Peppermill our way beter hotels but then again it wouldnt take much you have ben warned

• Stayed December 2012
Flagstaff Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

We stated here one night on our way to Northern California , I was not expecting much as I got a discount online and paid $40 for the room , we were greeted immediately by valet and since we had arrived late we were worried about service we had a 2 year old who was car sick all the way from Las Vegas and we had a very long day of travel , the front desk was awesome , they had our room ready as well as my players card, they gave us two free breakfasts and $10 in free play , our room was amazing really very clean and our view was top notch ! We were astounded at the amenities in the room coffee , ironing board, large size soaps and lotion a huge flat screen television and top notch clean bedding , we are at the purple parrot that night and Amy was our server she was all personality ! Very helpful and pleasant , my husband won $80 in keno , I won another free breakfast that night for our son, the next morning we took the kids to the play area which was very nice a lot of games were broken but they still had fun , it was also very hot up there :( but then we went to toucan Charlie's buffet and WOW what a buffet top quality too many choices and amazing service again ! Slot play was very nice here either let me play for a very long time or paid me ! And we made back our room stay and breakfast ! Would reccomend to anyone ! I wish they had a kids castle so we could have gambled more but other than that it was great!

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Northern California. I too know how difficult a car trip can be with a car sick child and I am happy to hear the front desk took such good care of you. It is nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that your family had such a wonderful stay. I have passed on your remarks regarding our Fun Center to the Fun Center manager. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and we will get them corrected immediately. I do hope we will see you back at Atlantis in the near future, until then, thank you again for sharing your experience with us!
Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The room was wonderful and tranquilt;therefore, we enjoyed our stay. I can"t wait to go again! Thank you for the excellent customer service! I would recommend the hotel yo family, friends and neighbors! On e again, thank you !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Carl for the recommendations and your wonderful review. I look forward to welcoming you back for another tranquil and wonderful stay, see you then!
Gardnerville, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our daughter was in the Nutcracker and we decided to stay with you because of your wonderful services. We ordered dinner in our room and it was out of this world. When we got back we enjoyed some adult time in the casino and once again had a great time. Thank you all so much and next time I plan on a girls night out and hitting up your spa! My husband said he never slept in such a comfortable bed in a hotel!! Thanks again for a much needed get away!!:)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
You are welcome Leesa, it is our pleasure to offer you as many “must needed getaways” as you like. We would be happy to cater you and your ladies for a girls night out in our Spa Atlantis. I am sure your daughter must have done beautifully in The Nutcracker, and to follow that with a wonderful getaway; it must have been quite an unforgettable time for you. Please come see us again soon! Thank you!

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!