“I caught a cold due to air condition setting I recommend 70 degrees” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Offers & Announcements
Free upgrade to luxury
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Eureka, California, USA
“I caught a cold due to air condition setting I recommend 70 degrees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had a great time brought my nieghbor Bill, who lives three houses down, we split the bill and enjoyed our selves, went down town, hit the comedian show and dinner. Bill was inpressed with
Touscon buffet. I liked the Crab. I like the specials with the rooms, I will go back if you give me a
brake on the motel room, I am looking forward for a deal up the towers, but must be close to
elevader due to a back disability. The tables were kind to me as i was not professional grade.
Thank you for a great time. So more perks too. later. Barney Curtice, cbarney4 @ suddenlink.net

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I am glad to hear that you and Bill had a such a great time during your stay. When making your next reservation, please feel free to inform our reservations agent of any special requests or needs you may have and we would be happy to accommodate them. I hope you feel better and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (515)
Tracy, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

From the time I arrived and used valet parking until I was ready to leave the service and hospitality was first class with all personnel being courteous, helpful, and prompt in attending to my needs. I was attending a convention and was extremely pleased with the accommodations as well as food and beverage service. I would highly recommend the Atlantis and certainly would return for another stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recommendations and for your review on Trip Advisor. I look forward to welcoming you back for your return stay.
Portola, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

we bought a package this summer for the concert and a room. We were a little nervous when we booked the package because we did not know where our seats were going to be. We got our tickets the day we checked in. The room was great. Our seats were incredible! The concert was unbelievable. The only thing that could have been different was that for them to offer a package deal for room and concert, please have a shuttle to the events center.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you Holly for that suggestions, I will be sure to forward that to our package department. I am very pleased to hear we put your nerves at ease with your accommodations and your concert seats. I do hope that you will book with us again in the future for another concert package or perhaps skiing or the Spa.
Redding, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have stayed at the Atlantis a few times. We were staying at Harahs before but the last time at Harrahs the air didn't work and the room dirty. The staff at the Altantis Hotel are very friendly and our rooms were clean and very nice. We are gamblers so this trip our rooms were free. The Atlantis gave us food comps too. The steak house is very nice and the food great. The buffet is a winner too. The indoor pool is a plus in the winter. We had a great time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
It is great to hear Phil that we were able to exceed your expectations from your last stay in Reno. I look forward to continuing to welcome you back in the near future.
Sanger
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We visited Reno for a football game and stayed two nights at the Atlantis. Our room was very spacious and the beds were very nice and comfortable. We would definitely stay there again. Our only complaint was how smoky the casino was.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Shelley for choosing Atlantis for your stay; I do hope your football game was enjoyable. I am sorry for the smoky casino, and I do hope that you will come stay with us again.
Ceres, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We love the room. Great bedding, cofee service, 42" HD Flat Screen TV, all the toiletries and free internet service!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
I am happy you enjoyed your room Tina, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
San Francisco, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just went up for the weekend... It was a very relaxing n spontaneous getaway. Room was very spacious n bed was comfy.. Price was fair and the breakfast buffet was great. Service exceeded my expectation. Staff member were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
It is so great to hear William that our service exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your review and I hope to see you back soon.

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!