I had a great one bedroom suite including a kitchen. The shower and toilet are separate from the bathroom sink, although the sink area is part of the bedroom. Nice kitchen including a dishwasher. There's a sport court for basketball and tennis (the fence is very close to the court lines). I like that the room windows open (fresh air is good). There is much freeway and road construction going on in this area. The easiest access from 395/580 north was the Kietzke Lane exit. Restaurants, stores, etc. are at least one mile away so a car is needed to get to most everything. I usually stay at Hilton's but have never stayed at a Homewood Suites before. The breakfast is comparable to a Hampton Inn - a couple hot, pre-made items and the usual assortment of yogurt and breads.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Reno Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Reno Hotel Reno
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Reno Nevada hotel is centrally located just minutes from downtown Reno and Reno-Tahoe International (RNO) Airport, located near numerous local businesses. We do everything we can to make our guests comfortable. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno Nevada hotel features a business center, complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast buffet daily, and a complimentary Welcome Home® Reception on weekdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.