This was our second stay at the Staybridge in Reno in a one bedroom double queen suite. We slept in 10 different beds during our long road trip and voted the Staybridge beds our very favorite. Firm yet plush. The Whole Foods in Reno may be the largest we have encountered. We easily found a vast selection of ready made food and brought our dinner back to eat in our suite. Smoke free is no. 1 priority and difficult to find in a casino city like Reno, another plus for this hotel.
Our only criticism concerns the a/c system (which is why we can't give 5*s) The blower is so noisy and ridiculously loud. There is no way anyone could sleep with the system cycling off and on. Fortunately for us, we didn't need cooling. We also had to sleep with our white noise sound machine on because I forgot to ask for a room facing the front of the hotel. Our room faced the roar of the interstate.
This hotel, although it charges a $25 dog fee, is ideal for pet owners. The streets around the hotel are quiet and great for walking a pet, lots of green grass.
We will definitely stay at this hotel if in the area with a pet.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada Hotel Reno
- Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Reno
- Reno Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Staybridge Suites in Exciting Reno, Nevada Ideally located near the Reno-Tahoe International Airport, our extended stay hotel in Reno, Nevada offers a convenient location and allows guests to experience all the comforts of home during their long or short term stay. Visitors to our upscale accommodations near downtown Reno can enjoy shopping at the nearby Summit Sierra Mall or visit one of the area's most exciting casinos. Just a short distance away, Wild Island Water Park and beautiful Lake Tahoe provide fun for the entire family. Business travelers appreciate our hotel's location near the Reno - Sparks Convention Center and the Reno - Tahoe Tech Center, as well as companies such as Renown Hospital, Abaris, IGT and Miller Heiman. Our upscale Reno, NV accommodations also provide a flexible, 304 square foot boardroom, perfect for on-site meetings. While lodging in Reno,we hope you will take advantage of our complimentary laundry services. Other choice amenities include a 24hr Business Center, Fitness Center, indoor pool and whirlpool, outdoor grilling area and a media library. In the morning, enjoy a cup of Wolfgang Puck coffee served at our free breakfast buffet, and in the evening, join us in our community Great Room for beverages and hors d' oeuvre. As you plan your visit, we invite you to explore our excellent Reno, NV extended stay hotel rates and book your rooms today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.