“Thank You Martin Babione - Lost and Found” 5 of 5 stars

2014 Sustainability Award
Ranked #1 of 65 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Fremont, California
“Thank You Martin Babione - Lost and Found”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband any I stay regularly at the Peppermill and have always enjoyed the service, food and general experience. On our most recent stay I inadvertenly left a pair of my favorite shoes in the hotel room. I sent an email to Lost and Found and connected with Marty Babione. Marty could interpret from my email I was upset for the loss of my shoes. A couple days later Marty informed me my shoes were found. I emailed him I would pay the postage by credit card or send Peppermill a check. He said there was no need as Peppermail would pay for the postage . Thank you Peppermill!! and a special thanks to Marty Babione.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,343)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I travel to Reno quite a bit for work. The Peppermill is where I perfer to stay. After a long day of work you don't want to have to leave the hotel to get something to eat or exercise. They have a great exercise room with lots of equipment. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from. Also the staff is very helpful and courteous, Maddie at the front desk was a great example of this. The Peppermill is not your prototypical hotel it is a resort amongst motels.

Room Tip: It is a longer walk, but the Tuscany rooms are excellent
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've visited Reno a couple of other times and stayed in the downtown area, but on this trip stayed at Peppermill. I don't want to ever stay anywhere else. I paid the minimal upgrade fee to stay in the Tuscany Tower and it was so worth it. The huge bathroom with the jetted tub and dual head showers was awesome. Rooms were comfortable and very clean -- as a matter of fact, when I got back from breakfast, the room was already cleaned and refreshed. Very good service.

The Spa Toscana is an outstanding facility. On this trip, I booked a massage and got a very good service. I was able to take advantage of the pool and hot tub that is available just for spa visitors or hotel guests. I had the place to myself. Amazing!

Restaurants are good at this hotel as well. Breakfast buffet is quite good, and we had a great meal at the steakhouse. Fun place to stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less road noise, and definitely request the Tuscany Tower. It's worth the sm...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Peppermill. We are glad you were able to experience our property. We are very proud of our room product especially the Tuscany Tower. Also, it is great to hear you enjoyed our Spa Toscana. As you noted, it is such a relaxing environment. The Caldarium which features our indoor pool and sun deck is a favorite amenity of our guests.

Thank you again for your excellent feedback and hope you can join us again at the Peppermill in the near future.

Scott Evans
Director of Service Excellence
Vallejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wonderful from the valet in. I love the Tuscan tower, rooms are beautiful and bathrooms are huge.but the best overall thing about the Peppermill are the people who all seem to want to enhance the guest experience.

Green Features: This hotel is going green! Water conservation and led bulbs...great!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Auburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently stayed at the Peppermill with some friends, one of whom forgot her tablet computer charger in her room. I sent an email to the Lost and Found office, and Marty Babione was wonderful in promptly finding the charger and sending it to me via priority mail. My mom and I visit the Peppermill pretty regularly, and we have always enjoyed good service, but I was really impressed this time by the prompt and thoughtful service by Marty in Lost and Found.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

There was an issue with my room and the level of customer service was so disappointing. With all the great reviews I expected more from them. They were rude and unhelpful and ruined the experience of my stay. I will not return

Vallejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Love staying here, always impressed by the level of customer service here. I jumped in the check in line s d a bellman said " if you have a reservation you can use our check in kiosk and forget the line" what an awesome tool I was checked in and on the way to my room in less than a minute. Of course when I got to my room it was amazing, the Tuscan Tower is GORGEOUS! The bathroom is bigger than my bedroom at home ! Love the marble and jetted tub. I can say enough about the Peppermill I love the food, the pool, the spa, my room. But mostly the great people who work here.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Peppermill Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!