“Such a great place to stay and play” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Orangevale, California
“Such a great place to stay and play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've been coming to Peppermill for quite some time now and i feel like it just keeps getting better and better. To start, I love the rooms. They are super nice and clean. The beds are very comfortable. Great restaurants. And probably one of the best clubs I've ever been to. With out a doubt rivals the Vegas clubs. My casino host is fantastic. Darrel Williams is his name. I've worked with him for years now. He takes care of everything I need at all times. Wonderful guy, I feel like we are more like friends, rather then host-to-client. I would recommend everyone to work with him if you get the opportunity. Hands down one of my favorite places to vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,506)
Sacramento, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Really liked our stay, have been here before the prices are higher but cant beat it mainly taking into considing the location, having a club downstairs is a plus, definetly get the upgraded rooms because it will be worth it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Vacaville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had not visited Reno in years and we took the time to see all of the major casinos that the area has to offer. We stayed here for my birthday weekend, and it was by far the most beautiful casino in Reno! Our room was very calming, clean, and comfortable. The morning sun made it feel like we had slept on a golden cloud! We had breakfast in room one of the days and it was more than enough and right on time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Lorenzo, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just Fabulous! Swank hotel, super friendly and helpful staff, awesome room, fun casino. The list goes on and on. I Wish that I could have stayed longer than 1 night. I felt like the Peppermill had the kind of ambiance I like when staying out of town for a fun family trip. My kids had the year round pool and arcade as well to complete the fun.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Garden Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the Tuscany Tower. We loved the room. Beautiful and comfortable for sipping wine and enjoying each others company. We ate at Oceano and found the food and service excellent. The Terrace Lounge is a great place to visit and the bartenders were very friendly. When we got home, we realized that we left our camera in the room. I made one phone call and one email. I got a response back in a few hours saying they found it and they paid to ship it to us. Awesome! This is where we stay in Reno. Thanks to all!

Room Tip: Couples: Stay in the Tuscany Tower.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Best trip in years! Staff was great. Oh my, the bed was the most comfortable ever! The cocktail waitresses were timely! Looking forward to my next visit. The resort/casino is so huge that I didn't feel the need to visit other casinos at all. We ate at the Cafe Milan, and the PrimeRib was on special....DELICIOUS. Also ate at Biscottis. They have great service, friendliest waiter, and the food was INCREDIBLE.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Peppermill at the end of February. My husband had a football conference and wanted me to come with a few of the other wives. I wasn't to thrilled about going but I have to say the moment I saw the hotel I fell in love! It was probably one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. When we got to our room soft music was playing which immediately relaxed me. I feel in love with all of the decor and colors of the rooms. I was comfortable!! My husband had to check into the conference so I wandered the hotel which is big enough and entertaining that you don't even have to leave! I had a drink at one of the bars to relax a little and then I played a few penny slots. I'm not much of a gambler but the staff is friendly and the waitresses bring drinks. I also made an appointment at The Spa Toscana for a back massage for the following day. I spent the evening having a few drinks, I ate dinner at Oceano where I had amazing sushi rolls and beer! I then made my way back to my room and enjoyed my evening in the comfy rooms! The next day I went down early for my massage at the Spa. Little did I know that I got full access to the Spa Toscana which was an amazing treat all by itself! I spent all day lounging and reading!! I was in love with this place!! That night we all met up and had some drinks while we wandered the slots and tables!!
The next day I was feeling a bit bloated from all the beer and food so I hit up the fitness room which was nice!! I loved this place!! I'm so glad I decided to come!! If I'm ever in Reno again I will stay again for sure!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Peppermill Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!