“Very Nice!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Salem, Wisconsin
“Very Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Peppermill was extremely nice. The rooms were clean and the decor was beautiful. The bed was a little too soft for my liking but I'm sure there are people that would love that. The casino was very nice and clean as well. Lots of variety with food right on the resort site.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,385)
June Lake, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

upgrade to the Tuscany tower awesome rooms and well worth the price. Oceanano has the best Sushi in town and the fireside bar has been a favorite place to gather have a cocktail. us the Valet and the bell dask excellent service and don't forget to tip they work hard and take care of your stuff.

Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The rooms are great! The staff is great! The restaurants are great! I have stayed here three times in the past year-and I live in Reno! I do not have one complaint..not one. You just can't go wrong by staying here. If you like pizza, I would suggest ordering the pizza at Biscotti's...you will be amazed......

Tulelake, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Tuscany Tower rooms are amazing, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Every meal we ate was delicious and came with great service. Our kids love the pool no matter what time of year we stay at the Peppermill. Worth every dollar!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My sister and I wanted to go to Reno. I had never stayed in Reno and only stopped there on the way to Tahoe. I looked at different comments on hotels and we decided to stay at the Peppermill Resort. I had made reservations and the check-in was painless. The room was the King Suite with Scenic View. The room was nice and clean and the view was great. The maid service was excellent and helpful. Also the beds were extremely comfortable. I was very impressed with the hotel and casino employees. The waitstaff at the hotel restaurants were on the ball. The restaurant with the best food was Oceano. The only improvement would be better food preparation in the other restaurants. I was also impressed with the casino personnel. The casino has good slots and good payouts. I also had reflexology at the spa and it was wonderful. Be sure and ask for Nicole. We will go back to the Peppermill and we love Reno. It is different from LV but in a good way.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 18th floor in the Tuscany Tower. Ask for the scenic view overlooking the mountains...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at the Peppermill for over 14-years and their accommodations and service have just gotten better over the years. The staff is very customer orientated, and I would especially like to commend the service I have received from Melinda Benum, one of the hotel's shift managers. I had an issue about 1-1/2 years ago and was prepared to switch hotels over this issue. However, Melinda resolved the problem and continues to ensure my visits are pleasant. I spend about 9-weeks a year in Reno and continue to stay at the Peppermill thanks to Melinda.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Discovery Bay, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to get out of town for a few days and tried the Peppermill. He had heard radio advertisments for this casino and told me to look it up when plaing a trip to the area. I was concernd at first for not really being familiar with the location, but was pleased in the long run. The Peppermill is a few miles from downtown, but who even cared! We had such a great time just staying here. The staff was great, our hotel room was very clean(I'm a bit of a germ phob/neat freak)and well taken care of. We ate all over town, and being down the street allowed us for more adventure. We had a great time at the tables and slot machines.Had no porblem staying up till the wee hours of the morning. It was the Nevada vs Boise State game that weekend, and everyone from Idaho was at the hotel! We where some of the only people not in for the game...made for a fun enviornment.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Peppermill Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Peppermill Resort Spa Casino

Address: 2707 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Casino Hotel in Reno
#2 Business Hotel in Reno
#2 Family Hotel in Reno
#5 Best Value Hotel in Reno
Hotel Class:4 star — Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 4*
Awarded the prestigious AAA Four Diamond rating for hospitality industry excellence, the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno, Nevada offers a first-class experience as well as upscale amenities that create an unforgettable stay. Peppermill offers 1635 guest rooms, including 600 lavishly appointed suites, 10 award-winning restaurants, 15 bars and lounges, two geothermally heated resort pools, the three-story Spa Toscana, and free live entertainment or dancing until the wee hours in Reno's hottest nightspot, EDGE. Custom-made, double pillow-top mattresses, 42" high-definition LCD TVs and media hubs are all featured in our guest rooms, and complimentary premium Wi-Fi is available for all hotel guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppermill Resort Spa Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Peppermill Hotel Reno

If you own or manage Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.