“Birthday Getaway” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Houston, Texas
“Birthday Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My sister and I wanted to go to Reno. I had never stayed in Reno and only stopped there on the way to Tahoe. I looked at different comments on hotels and we decided to stay at the Peppermill Resort. I had made reservations and the check-in was painless. The room was the King Suite with Scenic View. The room was nice and clean and the view was great. The maid service was excellent and helpful. Also the beds were extremely comfortable. I was very impressed with the hotel and casino employees. The waitstaff at the hotel restaurants were on the ball. The restaurant with the best food was Oceano. The only improvement would be better food preparation in the other restaurants. I was also impressed with the casino personnel. The casino has good slots and good payouts. I also had reflexology at the spa and it was wonderful. Be sure and ask for Nicole. We will go back to the Peppermill and we love Reno. It is different from LV but in a good way.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 18th floor in the Tuscany Tower. Ask for the scenic view overlooking the mountains...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

3,922 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,273)
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at the Peppermill for over 14-years and their accommodations and service have just gotten better over the years. The staff is very customer orientated, and I would especially like to commend the service I have received from Melinda Benum, one of the hotel's shift managers. I had an issue about 1-1/2 years ago and was prepared to switch hotels over this issue. However, Melinda resolved the problem and continues to ensure my visits are pleasant. I spend about 9-weeks a year in Reno and continue to stay at the Peppermill thanks to Melinda.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Discovery Bay, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to get out of town for a few days and tried the Peppermill. He had heard radio advertisments for this casino and told me to look it up when plaing a trip to the area. I was concernd at first for not really being familiar with the location, but was pleased in the long run. The Peppermill is a few miles from downtown, but who even cared! We had such a great time just staying here. The staff was great, our hotel room was very clean(I'm a bit of a germ phob/neat freak)and well taken care of. We ate all over town, and being down the street allowed us for more adventure. We had a great time at the tables and slot machines.Had no porblem staying up till the wee hours of the morning. It was the Nevada vs Boise State game that weekend, and everyone from Idaho was at the hotel! We where some of the only people not in for the game...made for a fun enviornment.

northern ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We wanted to really relax so we chose the spa suite and we so glad we did. The jacuzzi was great, we floated away in a sea of bubbles and candlelight. The bed was very comfy with the pillow top bedding and beautiful 4 poster bed.

Calderara di Reno, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Peppermill has always been my favorite resort/casino in Reno, NV. The rooms, restaurants and service are excellent. I highly recommend the Peppermill. One of my favorites places to eat is Chi. The gaming is fun and I enjoy playing 3 Card Poker. You meet very interesting people at the Pepppermill who travel all over the world.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The room was very nice, clean, and had everything we needed for a great little get-away The beds were extremely comfortable - the bedding was wonderful everything was great for a wonderful family vacation

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ft. Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

When I decided to book a trip to Reno just for pleasure, I then started looking at where to stay. Initially I considered downtown but most reviews of accommodations downtown were that it was somewhat dated, etc. The Tuscany Tower was wonderful. It compared to a very nice room my wife and I spent in Vail, CO.

I highly recommend the Peppermill to anyone looking for a place to stay in Reno, NV.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Peppermill Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Peppermill Resort Spa Casino

Address: 2707 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Reno
#1 Family Hotel in Reno
#1 Luxury Hotel in Reno
#1 Spa Hotel in Reno
#1 Casino Hotel in Reno
#1 Top resorts Hotel in Reno
#2 Business Hotel in Reno
Hotel Class:4 star — Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 4*
Awarded the prestigious AAA Four Diamond rating for hospitality industry excellence, the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno, Nevada offers a first-class experience as well as upscale amenities that create an unforgettable stay. Peppermill offers 1635 guest rooms, including 600 lavishly appointed suites, 10 award-winning restaurants, 16 bars and lounges, two geothermally heated resort pools, the three-story Spa Toscana, and free live entertainment or dancing until the wee hours in Reno's hottest nightspot, EDGE. Custom-made, double pillow-top mattresses, 42" high-definition LCD TVs and media hubs are all featured in our guest rooms, and complimentary premium Wi-Fi is available for all hotel guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Peppermill Resort Spa Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Peppermill Hotel Reno

If you own or manage Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.