“Gaudy but nice otherwise” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 65 hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Indiana
“Gaudy but nice otherwise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Bedrooms were a guady Italian theme with ugly paintings in every room including bath. Rooms are very clean. But it is a huge property with a great variety of places to eat and drink. Casino had very little smoke and large selections of games. At roulette table minimum bet was only $4. Never seen it that low anywhere. Location is not near old reno so not much around it to explore. Note: Reno is no Vegas. Pale by comparison.

• Stayed October 2012

3,920 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,272)
Madera, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the peppermill for two nights. We stayed in one of the luxury suites. Our room was really nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable also. We had dinner at the hotel's steakhouse and it was delicious. It's a little pricy but worth it. The service at the restaurant was great. Overall, our stay at the peppermill was a great experience. We would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite was awesome.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to Reno for a 3 day business trip and travel arrangements were made for me. I was pleasantly surprised by the resort. It was huge with a casino, several restaurants and a spa. The room I stayed in was in the Towers and it was FABULOUS. Large room, comfy bed, SONY large screen TV and the bathroom was beyond compare. It had a walk-in shower, jetted tub, TV, make-up mirror with vanity, marble floors and counters. The restaurants were great and the spa was world class. I only left the resort to go to work. I would definitely return to this resort.

Room Tip: Stay in the Towers.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Antioch, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a great time staying here.. did not leave the room all night it had everything that was needed for a great romantic time... Love the Jacuzzi in the rooms with the panaromic view!!! Breath taking!!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We only stayed one night, but the spa suit was wonderful and the rate was very reasonable. We will defiantly stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Burlingame, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Peppermill Resort Spa & Casino is a wonderful experience either for three days or a full week. The restaurants are just great and the staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I recommend the resort highly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Reno, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I work in retail at the Dillard's store Reno Nevada and come in conntact with many people visiting from other states and other country's and I highly reccommend to these visitiors if you are not staying at the Peppermill, do go and visit the casino and look for yourself. and you will see it is the most beautiful Hotel Casino in Reno.

My last stay at the Reno Peppermill there was an incident about the removal of food from the tray in my room for guest to buy. A package of cookies was removed and opened and left inside the tray. The cost for the cookies was very minimal, which was not my concern. The fact that someone was in my room while I was not there and sampled the cookies. I know housekeeping goes into rooms when the person/persons are not in their rooms. So was it housekeeping? I telephoned the front desk and explained the situation and I was told an in house investagation would be done. A call back a few minutes later confirmed my initial call to the front desk. I thanked them for taking my concern seriously. Two reason's I did not touch that tray. (1) I do not like cookies. (2) A lesson my daughter learned while staying with me at the Peppermill. My daughter likes to have everything neat and tidy. Seeing that the refreshments in the tray were not lined up and all the labels not showing neately, she straightened them, lifting and touching every one of them, perhaps two or more times. Anyway when she reviewed our statement on the TV screen she was quite surprised to say the least and phoned the front desk to come into the room to review the tray and see it was in fact full. An incident remembered when ever we are together on a vacation staying in a hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Peppermill Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Peppermill Resort Spa Casino

Address: 2707 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Spa Hotel in Reno
#1 Romantic Hotel in Reno
#1 Luxury Hotel in Reno
#1 Casino Hotel in Reno
#1 Top resorts Hotel in Reno
#1 Family Hotel in Reno
#2 Business Hotel in Reno
Hotel Class:4 star — Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 4*
Awarded the prestigious AAA Four Diamond rating for hospitality industry excellence, the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno, Nevada offers a first-class experience as well as upscale amenities that create an unforgettable stay. Peppermill offers 1635 guest rooms, including 600 lavishly appointed suites, 10 award-winning restaurants, 16 bars and lounges, two geothermally heated resort pools, the three-story Spa Toscana, and free live entertainment or dancing until the wee hours in Reno's hottest nightspot, EDGE. Custom-made, double pillow-top mattresses, 42" high-definition LCD TVs and media hubs are all featured in our guest rooms, and complimentary premium Wi-Fi is available for all hotel guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Peppermill Resort Spa Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Peppermill Hotel Reno

If you own or manage Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.