“Good Place to stay for the price.” 4 of 5 stars

Eldorado Resort Casino
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   1607 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501   |
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Alaska
“Good Place to stay for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

But I really hate the resort fee, especially during the winter, Room was great. Very comfy bed. The casino was fun with really loose slots. Service at the front desk, not so great. It would be nice if they would volunteer a little information on where to catch a cab. All in all, they seemed confused most of the time. Also, you need to be aware of the fact that the recession hit Reno hard so downtown, where this casino/hotel is located, is pretty darn sad.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had a great experience at the El Dorado Hotel and Casino. I left $65 ahead so I did not hit the big one, but what a nice experience. My room was very clean and great value. The restaurants at the El Dorado were very nice and also a good value. The elevators always had a security guard present so I felt very safe. I would give the El Dorado my highest recommendation and I will for sure go back again.

Room Tip: I was in room 1403 which faced the mountains to the west. I did enjoy the view of the snow covered...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Got a great deal on a spa suite. Beautiful room. Excellent service. Had a romantic dinner in the italian restaurant, they went above and beyond catering to my vegetarian wife. The buffet was above average. This will be our place in Reno.

Room Tip: Get a spa suite. The two person jacuzzi tub is to die for.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Port Angeles, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Just returned from a 2-night stay at the Eldorado. I had a deluxe king room in the spa tower.

The room was clean and well-appointed. The tv was huge and had very good picture quality. My only "complaint" would be about the bathrooms, like many other travelers have commented on.

We will definitely stay at the Eldorado the next time we are in Reno.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Mountain Ranch, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been coming to the El Dorado for over 20 years. As time passed, on of the thing I came to accept was paying for Internet service so I could run my business from the hotel. To my pleasant surprise I found that on this trip, two days Internet access was given. Sweet!! Save me money I expected to spend. El Dorado, you are the best!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

this hotel was chosen because of the mostly positive reviews that I read. They were correct!!! The hotel was clean and well appointed. Security to use elevators was a nice touch. As far as the room we had it was remodeled, clean and comfortable. Didn't eat at the hotel so cant say much about food. I would stay at this hotel again. Hotel was connected to Circus Circus and the
Silver Legacy by sky walks. Great in cold weather!!! Went to Lake Tahoe while we were in Reno.This is a must see trip. A nice day trip. Left hotel at 10 am and got back at 5 pm. A nice leisurely day sightseeing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We have been staying at the Eldorado for our annual Girls Weekend since my 21st birthday. We love everything about the Eldorado. Well, we were a little sad when they closed Choices, but the new Pho Mein is great! Keep up the good work Carano family. We will be back in July!

Room Tip: We stay in the old towers because we like connecting rooms. They are a little smaller and pretty ol...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Eldorado Resort Casino? Share your experiences!