“Always a great place to stay...” 4 of 5 stars

Eldorado Resort Casino
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   345 N Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501   |
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Issaquah, Washington
“Always a great place to stay...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Rooms are really clean, nice amenities. Service at check in was minimal, depends on the time of day. Shuttle service was outstanding. We always stay there when we come to Reno for bowling tournaments. Room service was great except the dirty dishes sat in the hallway all day and night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Napa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

....repeat yearly customer to Eldorado...always a good place to stay...usually go mid-wk but BBQ,Brews & Blues Fest was going on right outside the door last wkend! A few streets closed off for food/beer/merchandise vendors and 2 stages for about a doz bands over the 2 days(including Greg Kihn Band & Blood,Sweat,Tears). Inside Eldorado is Brews Bros restaurant...our fav for pizza, salads, chicken wings, more...the beer is great...also their homemade root beer! Our corner room/10th floor/small but comfy overlooked the fest/stage & we heard it all...fest/music stopped at 8pm. Friendly hotel/restaurant staff. No fridge in room for personal food/drinks(but you can buy their stock). A/C in room. Did valet parking/no problem. We will return!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Panama City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great hotel for the price. Comfortable beds and once we got the A/C figured out we were plenty cool. Only negative was no free wifi in the room.

Elevators are a little slower than some of the newer places, but not a problem. Shuttle to airport ran on time.

Enjoyed the Brew Club on the night they had the Rockstar Karaoke.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
furnitureruss
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I generally reserve "Excellent" status because I always feel we all have room for improvement. But to provide The Eldorado with anything except for Excellent just wouldn't be fair. I have Gold Plus status with the casino, so I get to check in / check out at their VIP room. Check in was immediate. I was given a small player suite (small?) I can only imagine what the large suite would look like. Not only does this hotel treat their guests well, but that is the sense throughout all employees. The dealers get to know you; the pit bosses get to know you, the security people say hello; the restaurants are awesome, and the level of comps received for the gaming you do is more than fair (and far superior to the big guys like Harrahs). I will be back again and again and again. I always have fun here.

Room Tip: Not sure if this is a tip or not but if you want a good room, be nice, smile, strike up a conversati...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I have plenty if time to sit and write a review because the line ahead of me is 30 people long.
I arrived 40 minutes ago and had to wait for the valet line forever.
When they got to me, they were pleasant and took my car. I then walked around trying to find the front desk. There are no signs anywhere in the valet area or in the area of the casino that you enter from. I finally asked a blackjack dealer how to get to the front desk. (It is one floor up on the escalator)
This line to check in is not moving. I am hoping to get to my room before bedtime. Wish me luck.

• Stayed June 2013
Jacksonville, Arkansas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were there three days and two nights for a bowling tournament. The reservations were made in March,2013. Our stay was very enjoyable from check-in to check-out. We had no problems. Check-in went smooth. I have a disability and had reserved a scooter to get around with. When we got there, they had it waiting for me. I felt like royalty. The food at the buffet and the restaurant was terrific, as well as the service. The room was nice and clean. The bed was a little too soft for me but, overall it was nice, clean and comfortable. We have stayed there before because it's close to the Bowling Stadium. This is the first time I have written a review. Our previous stays has always been great.

Room Tip: When making reservations, be specific about what you want and need. To me, higher rooms are best.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Winfield, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were there for the Women's National Bowling tournament, and had another fabulous stay!. the room was nice and clean, but I was spoiled last year with a HUGE room overlooking the pool area. This was the second year in a row that we did not get a King bed like was reserved, but all in all the room was fine. i would think that if you make a reservation well in advance, you would get the bed size that was reserved.
Brew Brothers is a must!! The pizzas are awesome and so are the fish and chips. My husband also likes the micro brews. The buffet is good with lots of choices and one of the better of the 3 casinos.
We will be back for 2 more national events. Looking forward to it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Eldorado Resort Casino? Share your experiences!