“Basic Eatery” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Palm Desert, California
“Basic Eatery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I ordered a Belgian Waffle with hash browns. They were delicious. That's about all I could say. The place was packed and the food took a while to get to me but I was okay waiting. No frills or fancy treatment. Just a good place to go.

Visited November 2013

Milpitas, California
“Poor Compared To Other IHOP's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

They had decent food, but worse than the typical IHOP and more expensive. The service was friendly like everywhere else in Primm. Nothing was particularly bad, but just sub-par for an IHOP.

Visited July 2013
Primm_Valley, General Manager at IHOP, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear NetFu,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent dining experience at IHOP. We must apologize that your experience with us was unsatisfactory. We will forward your comments to the management of IHOP for their review.

SEATTLE
“Had to send the pancakes back!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Breakfast orders were wrong, The pancakes were overdone and cold, the ice tea is made from the bad Primm water (we bring our own water).

Visited July 2013
Primm_Valley, General Manager at IHOP, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that your experience was unsatisfactory.

Petaluma, California
“Really Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had a late breakfast here and was very pleased. Seating was prompt and service was fine. I ordered an omelette and didn't want one of the ingredients so the waiter suggested a substitute. I LOVED my food when it arrived. Perfect tasting omelette. I certainly recommend this IHOP at Whiskey Pete's.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Primm_Valley, General Manager at IHOP, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear extranan,

We are glad you enjoyed your omelette.The IHOP team works hard to provide a great product - and they will be happy to see your positive review. We hope to see you again soon.

Bassano Del Grappa, Italy
“American breakfast!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My second time at Ihop (@Whiskey Pete’s); when I’m leaving Las Vegas I like to stop here for a typical American breakfast – not common for an Italian citizen.
Had to wait just couple of minutes at the entrance before being ask for a seat; I had breakfast at the bar table. Staff was very kind and came back several times to ask if everything was OK; took few minutes to have the food on my table (the time to cook it!!).
I had the Quick Two-Egg Breakfast menu with orange juice and coffee. Everything was quite good, as expected.
Located on the west side of the 15 freeway, far from Las Vegas, it is not crowded, clean with simple furniture. Big parking lot. When you are leaving do not drive to the near gas station direction or you will have to drive all the way back.
Positive aspects:
Quiet
Clean
Variety of typical US food to choose from

Negative aspects: