“best mexican food ive ever eaten” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is part of "Baja/Tony Roma's
Description: This is part of "Baja/Tony Roma's
San Pedro, California, United States
“best mexican food ive ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

the food is GREAT,service is GREAT,prices are GREAT.I highly recommend it.They have mariachis on weekends

Visited July 2012

“If u like salsa this is the place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The food was good...the selection of salsa great...what I didn't like was the restaurant was hot and loud...maybe just a bad design.. Our group had four people and we where seated in a booth that was to small...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Inglewood, California
“good mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I only had a little bit of food from a friend that brought me some left overs from a meal they had. everytime i tried to eat there it was full of people and the lines were too long.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“FOOD WAS AWFUL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The title pretty much says it all and if you want more authentic mexican food you might as well go to Taco Bell.

Pomona, California
“Their Shrimp Cocktail is made with "SHRIMP PARTS"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

When this place first opened the service and food was great. Now they have slipped back into the same poor service as they had when it was named "Tony Roma's".
We ordered shrimp cocktails and when they came it was like eating used shrimp! I asked our waitress for a real one with shrimp and got two whole shrimp! I asked the manager where the shrimp in the cocktail was and she said shrimp cocktail is always pieces of shrimp. After some discussion I realized by her comments that she was clueless. She told me all shrimp cocktails are made with pieces even in Mexico. I happen to frequent the one place she mentioned and told her she was wrong about their shrimp cocktail. Next time, at Buffalo Bill's, if I go there I will not order shrimp cocktail or their too sweet margaritas.

• Visited May 2012