For our anniversary we stayed at both Primm and the Excalibur, difference in price... 170 (with Excalibur being the more expensive). Primm was SO much nicer, from the quality of the towels, AC unit, coffee pot in room, just overall quality of everything, Primm is definitly someplace I will stay again, whereas the Excalibur is somewhere I would NOT stay again. The fact that there is a fashion mall attached is a good deal too. We took the tram to the other casinos there, but liked Primm the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primm Valley ResortJust a step away from Las Vegas, we offer Country Club atmosphere and hot gaming action combined with our fabulous spa and award-winning GP’s Steakhouse. Relax at the all-new Primm Valley Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Primm Valley Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primm Valley Resort And Casino
- Primm Valley Hotel Primm
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino Nevada