“Weekend Getaway” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Primm Valley Resort & Casino

Save Saved
You added Primm Valley Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Primm Valley Resort & Casino
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   31900 South Las Vegas Boulevard, I-15 S. (California Nevada Border), Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Primm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Oak Hills, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Had a great time with friends and my spouse, Staff was friendly and adequate. The atmosphere was great, not overly crowded and had access to the games we love to play. We will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Just out for a drive, we decided to stop in Primm to check out the casinos there. We had a great time. This hotel and casino is attached to the Outlet mall. The mall closes at 8, but then it's a great opportunity to go to the casino.The employees were very friendly, and the casino is not very smokey. The guys at the valet were so nice, and made you feel important. Very friendly environment and the Pancake House is open 24 hours there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Its not Vegas but we had a good time stayed 2 nights. The room was clean and the bed was comfy! A extra roll of Tp would of been nice, scince only a small amount was on the roll. But all in all we are happy! We will stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed here overnight on the way to San Diego, and was skeptical because the reviews are all over the place. There was good and bad things about it... It was clean and the staff is very nice, the buffet is run of the mill and non-descript. The only really bad thing was the air conditioner sounded like you were standing next to a semi at max rpm's! The casino is smallish compared to Vegas, but also clean. The hotel is old, but it looks like they've tried to update it. I would go back.

Stayed July 2014
Sonoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Room was ok, reasonably clean but although it was non-smoking it smelled like an ashtray. Bed was comfortable, pillows ok.

We could only get to rooms by going through smoke-filled casino.

Restaurant was good but very expensive for a casino.

Stayed April 2014
San Diego, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband has a yearly golf trip to Primm. I hadn't gone for years since the last time I went, I was miserable. There was one of those scary bedspreads on our beds that you just knew was covered in DNA from thousands of people! Our room reeked of smoke and I couldn't sleep due to what sounded like a herd of buffalo above my room. Plus, there was no gym which is a deal breaker for me.
This year he really wanted me to come, so I did some research ahead of time. Guess what? They added a gym and spa. Also, according to the pictures, the hideous bedspreads were no longer! I decided to give it a shot! However, I brought my own sheets and pillow to be safe (husband thought I was nuts, of course). Our room was clean and comfortable. The air conditioner was VERY noisy though. The gym was AWESOME. Brand new equipment and a good variety (it was empty almost every time I went). They also have a great steak house. I seriously had the most amazing prime rib there! The spa is lovely and for just $7 you can hang out in their sauna and jacuzzis for half a day.
My husband and I had so much fun. I hung at the pool and read while he golfed (the pool was FREEZING). Then, at night we reunited for dinner and gambling. We even got lucky at the tables! It's definitely not a five star place. If you look closely, you will see a lot of wear and tear. Just don't look too closely and you will enjoy yourself!

Room Tip: Ask if there is such a room with a quiet air conditioner!