“Home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Primm Valley Resort & Casino

You added Primm Valley Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Primm Valley Resort & Casino
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   31900 South Las Vegas Boulevard, I-15 S. (California Nevada Border), Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Primm
“Home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

It's like home away from home. Cos u have all ur basic necessities.Bed shower outlets restaurants entertainment fuel lottery ticket store. So yes there so much to do without having to drive any where. Thank god they have free shuttles from casino to casino.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Visalia, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was worried going here after I read some reviews. Well don't worry I found this place clean, nice staff. For the price I was shocked how nice the room was. I have stayed in much worse Hotels and cost more. I would never be afraid to stay here again. My room had iron,ironing board,hair dryer,plenty of towels,soap and hair soap. The only thing the room was missing was a refridgrator. I was on the 16th floor overlooking the pool, great view of the mountains. The rooms are dated so as long as you are looking for a great price and not a perfect room then this is a great place to stay.
stayed 6-17-13

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Baldwin Park, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I enjoy visiting Primm casinos. Everyone on staff was very nice and courteous. The great offers like the free night stays are terrific! The outlets neighboring the Primm Casino make shopping an awesome experience. The restaurants and buffets have delicious food and its surroundings gives one a quite a memorable dining experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Bozeman, MT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We basically spent the night here to take in the outlet mall. Next time, we will stay in South Las Vegas and make it a day trip. We actually got into our room early and missed the long check in lines. I requested a non smoking room, and received a smoking room. We were as far from the reservation desk as possible, and from reading reviews of long lines, we decided to make the best of it. This hotel is old and could use some renovation. It was an extremely hot day, and even though we turned the thermostat as low as it could possibly go, I very much doubt the room temperature ever dropped below 75 degrees. The air conditioner ran constantly and was very noisy, but for the most part, it did drown out the noise from other guests. If this room were free (it wasn't, I paid $100), I would still not return.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Arcadia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I got some free nights , so we took advantage of it. We have 4 kids, so it's not always easy to get away. We ate good food at Ramon Ayalas and The original pancake house. We drank some good drinks, when the cocktail waitresses came by, which they hardly ever did. You have to notice where their pattern is. There are some places they just don't go. Tip for the hotel if anyones listening, have more than 2 cocktail waitresses working on any night, especially Saturday nights. The room itself was pretty nice, except for the horrible view of the truck docking area. The room was close to the elevators though, so I shouldn't complain. It's only a 25 minute drive to the strip if need be. We will definitely be staying here if we get more free rooms.

• Stayed May 2013
Palmdale, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I came here a few months ago and won $1,000 on the Herman Munster machine and have been getting postcards ever since for free nights stay and free slot play. My boyfriend and I decided to come and spend a night for fun, and we had an awesome time! We are both in our late 20s and were expecting to be the youngest ones there, but there is a good mix of people in the casino.

For free rooms, you cant complain. Our room was clean and comfortable. We also received $100 free slot play and $25 in free food, which paid for both of us to eat at the yummy buffet.

I usually only play slots, but my boyfriend talked me into trying blackjack and I had a great time! The dealer was very friendly, fun, and helpful and I had a blast! They have a great variety of themed slots- Sex and the City is my favorite! For all the free stuff they gave us, it was completely worth the drive. We loved it so much that we plan on coming back every month.

The only cons are that that it is a bit of an older building, and check in can take a while because there is only one person working. We also had a hard time the first night getting drinks because the waitresses just weren't walking around. But other than that- no complaints!

Room Tip: Try and get one close to the casino otherwise its a long walk!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a fan of hotels in casinos and this one is no exception. We were given a room as far away from reception as was possible to get, but it was otherwise fine. Then we went down a level to check the pool and walked back through that corridor, where there are very large damp patches on the ceiling and some sections of ceiling missing altogether. To say this place needs a facelift is an understatement.

Stayed May 2013

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!