“Good time had by all” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Primm Valley Resort & Casino

You added Primm Valley Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Primm Valley Resort & Casino
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   31900 South Las Vegas Boulevard, I-15 S. (California Nevada Border), Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Los Angeles, California
“Good time had by all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you don't mind all the smoke it is a great place to go and relax. The slots are paying out very well. The staff is friendly and very accomdating. If you drink the drink specials at the bar are unbeatable for the size. My family and I had a great time.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are the better choice
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Primm_Valley, General Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear schellehoward08,

Thank you for the review. We hope that you choose us again when you are traveling to Nevada.

Best,
Kenji Hall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Surprise, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for a business trip, so unless I spent my own money, I was stuck at this hotel. First night the fire alarms go off at 2:15 am, are then shut down, with no announcement from the hotel what was going on. I stayed on the 4th floor, and had a lovely view of a parking garage, the roof of the tram station, and a lovely view of a pigeon nest. The A/C smelled when the compressor was running. The shower heads are very low in the tub, it came up to my chest.
The bed was comfortable though. The casino smelled, but I won some cash.
Took a trip to Buffalo Bills and Whiskey Pete's, both were ghost towns, but I did get a picture of the Bonnie and Clyde Death car.
I don't think any of Primm needs to see my shadow again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place was probably nice back in the 70s, but that is the last time it was updated. The carpet is torn, paint chipping everywhere, dark, just awful.
The casino was no better, and the food choices are very limited.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rancho Cucamonga, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The room were remodeled and nice, but still expensive for a Sunday get away. The gaming machines were not friendly at all! One person sitting near us told the bartender the games were not user friendly....and he agreed! The staff was not very friendly and the food was verry limited as far as choices. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Yuma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

You're kidding right?! Small rooms, dirty, no coffee pot, hardly any elec plugs. Nice tv, though. Really?!!!! Fire alarm set off 3x. 1 at 2 a.m. and the other two around 8 and 8:30 p.m. a day and a half later. Smoke free rooms? Again, are you kidding?! The Casino is so smokey that it filters up in the rooms and the rooms are so old, well, the whole hotel is old that it reaks of smoke. We didn't have a choice because we were there for Tri State and our organization booked the room. The food is over priced and not good. The little starbucks coffee area closes at 4:30 pm.....should be open 24/7 as all the eating places should be.

Room Tip: Go to Vegas..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Even being a Platinum member I was treated very poorly. I could go on and on about the bad service and things that made this place so terrible. But to keep it short I will just tell you about our rooms. The first room they gave us smells so bad we couldn't stay in it, so we asked if we could move to a different room. sure, they moved us to a different room thatdidnt smell as bad but it came with company already in it! Crickets! There were crickets on the wall next to the bed! How freaking disgusting! So between that and the rude service from the casino host Jeremy, we had had enough and that ended our stay there. I still can't believe it myself. When we went to check out I stood in the platinum gold member line and still, four people went ahead of me! Some platinum service!

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Very nice rooms, nice view ,great service best of all great comps free rooms free buffet free game play there is a 24 hour shuttle that takes u between the there casinos driver was friendly and is worth a tip it was great

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!