“Dissatisfied with hotel room” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino

You added Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   31900 S. Las Vegas Blvd, I-15 S at state line, Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
“Dissatisfied with hotel room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Room had trash behind dresser and small old tv with one channel that barely worked unless you wiggled the cable cord which was hanging out of the wall plug. Only toiletry was one small soap and used bottle of lotion. Smoking room with no ashtrays

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Belfast
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Must admit having read some of the reviews I expected the worst.
Decided to stay following earth wind and fire concert in the arena last night as easier than driving back to Vegas.

First impressions not to bad hotel clean and presentable although signage poor.

Check in was shocking, express machine did not work and 15 min in line to desk. Person at desk lacked even basic customer service skills and process took about 10 mins with several signatures.

The room itself on the 15th floor was nice, large, clean and quiet..the room would have got a higher score but the check in and staff dragged it down.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lindon, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I arrived around midnight which was one o'clock for me in my body's time zone. There were two people in line to check-in in front of me and the it took nearly fifteen minutes for the first guy. There was only one person at the counter but I could see people in the back looking in at us but never bothering to come out and speed us along. All I wanted to do was get a room and get some shut-eye and they were doing their best to keep from getting it done.
When I finally got to my room, I just basically crashed because I needed to be up early for a business appointment. Before going to sleep, however, I did take the time to plug in my electronics (phone, iPad) but I had a hard time finding any plugs to do so. I finally plugged in the phone in the bathroom and my iPad had to be on the floor plugged into a wall plug next to the bed. The one good thing I am going to say about this place was that the bed was very comfy and I slept very well. Of course, I may have just been extremely tired... When I woke, I began to notice things. There was trash on the floor behind the entry door. The tile work in the bathroom was falling apart on the baseboard (tile). There was a used shampoo tube in the shower as well as hair from a previous guest. On my way out, I noticed that there were ceiling tiles missing in the main corridor and it smelled like a cheap bar.
They really need to put some of their casino earnings into updating the hotel. Of course, I understand they don't want you in your room but want you on the floor in the casino turning in all your hard-earned money over to them.
Next time, I'll just stay in Vegas at a nicer place and get up a little earlier to get to any business appointments in the area.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere ...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The bathroom doors are so old and they lock randomly! I called the front desk 6 times took them 4 hours to finally send someone up to our room to fits it! Plus the front desk was so bad it took three hours to even check in! I would never go to this hotel ever again! I'd rather stay in my car!

• Stayed April 2014
Pleasant Grove, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I knew what to expect before staying here and I wasn't surprised. It's old and out dated. Room had some newer furniture wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom. Parking isn't close so if you have a lot of stuff be prepared to walk. For $28 it's what I expected and suited our needs to split up a long drive.

Stayed April 2014
Sepulveda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

again free rooms and the best entertainment we got to see a concert and it was free too the hoptel had new carpets all over the floors friendly workers by the way we stayed at the buffalo bills and they have redone the rooms with new beds and new furniture its great all they need its to get the new flat screen tvs. you guys are awesome thanks for all the fun.

Room Tip: choose buffalo bills it has new beds.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ontario, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We got free rooms and didn't really expect much. Sometime in the past we had stayed there and saw beat up hallways, elevators, etc. This time it was much better. We were in Tower B. The checkin was a little slow, but we were early and were easily accommodated by a friendly clerk at the desk. The room had a good quality king bed, a nice tv, a desk with a nice office-type chair, and an additional nice chair. The room was nicely decorated, very clean, the carpet looked new and the shower was big with two seats in it. The laundry area was next door and we heard no noise from it at all. We had no problems with anything. If I didn't know I was in Primm, I would have thought I was in a middle quality Vegas hotel. The gambling area was big enough, with the option of going to the gambling area in the Primm if we wanted. It had a good sampling of the newer machines. Not a lot of eating places, though. Mostly fast food, especially during the weekdays. It does have a Denny's though. We ate at the Mexican Restaurant and it was delicious. Not cheap, but lots of good food. You could easily split a plate if you wanted and have plenty. We had a good time.

Room Tip: Tower B was great.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!