“Roller Coaster is dangerous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino

Save Saved
You added Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   31900 S. Las Vegas Blvd, I-15 S at state line, Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Westminster
“Roller Coaster is dangerous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

The traffic was so bad we decided to stop at Stateline for the the Sunday night. The room was clean and cheap. The hotel has many resturant's and lots of stuff to do for the kids. However the pool was closed, we decided to ride roller coaster which is a rough ride. I ended up with 2 giant bruises on my legs. When checking out I showed them to desk clerk Steve who asked if I wanted to file a report with security I asked what that would do he had no response. A bartender told me someone had dislocated a shoulder on that ride. I used the hotels lotion on my face and have a giant rash and it made my skin bubble. The hotel room was clean and beds comfy. The price was great.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

check in was at 3p.m. We arrived early in the morning so we had to basically gamble or walk to the mall because the shuttle was running every 30 minutes instead of every 15 minutes. Didn't get my room key until 5p.m. There was no coffee maker, no refrigerator, and no clock.. I will never stay here again. I woke up with a race on my neck Bed Bugs or something..

Room Tip: Look somewhere else
Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, Ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you are heading to California and you need a stopover this can save you some money and time (the next day). It's right on the border about 45 minutes south of Las Vegas and during the week you can usually get a room for under $50. That said, it's like a giant Motel 6. No frills, check-in takes forever (unless you use the kiosk) and the general atmosphere is party centralrty chaos. 20 year old TVs in room with only a handful of basic channels and wi-fi costs $10 a day.Had a King deluxe room that was okay but pillows were hard and AC was tempermental. You pretty much get what you pay for.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
San Diego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Say the name Buffalo Bill to me and two words come to mind... NEVER AGAIN! I can't think of a more disappointing experience and I don't know where to start. We were scheduled to stay at Primm, and we were moved to Buffalo Bill's do to overbooking. When we walked in we thought we were going to keel over from the musty/nasty smell and then we went to check in. We waited for over 15 minutes even though we were the only people in line, as there was one person helping someone at the "platinum counter" and although two other clerks walked out and she asked them to help us, we were left waiting. Needless to say, we got checked in finally, only to find out that there really are no amenities at this place... no coffee makers in the rooms, no small refrigerators, and worst of all no working ice machines within 3 floors of our room. We couldn't use the pool... even though it was 95 degrees outside. We had to ask for everything... a "Privacy Please" sign for our door, an ironing board, and for housekeeping to make up our room (I had to speak to them in spanish as they did not speak english), even though it was already after 3 pm and we had been out since 9 am. Our cooling system was held together by duck tape and was so loud you could barely sleep, even though the bed was comfortable. The last day we attempted to use the automated check out on the TV system, which told us that it was unavailable and we would have to go to the front desk. We were not surprised. And on this day, all of the ice machines, on 14 floors were not working. When one of our friends called the front desk about it, they were told to go to the bar downstairs and ask the bartender for some ice... maybe they would give it to you. Needless to say, we did NOT gamble there as we do not want them to send us any special offers to stay there.

Room Tip: Find another hotel to stay at.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Crestline, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Been comming here since it was built. Its better now, cause i get the room for free (players Club)
In the summer, the pool area is nice, HOT, lots of noisy children. The pool is ICE cold. The rooms are "nice" clean and adequate. No in room coffee maker though. No room service. It can be noisy sometimes, rowdy neighbors, kids running the halls, late at night. But its a CASINO, not disneyland right? even though it has a GREAT rollercoaster, its still NOT a place I would choose to take "the kids". The casino is SMOKE FILLED. If cigarettes bother you, might as well forget it. BUT the slot machines DO PAY OUT. (I won $2096 in March) paid me cash too. Had to fill out tax form. True story!!

Room Tip: GET ONE ON A HIGH FLOOR IN THE "A" TOWER. The rooms have all been re done
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Primm_Valley, General Manager at Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Aerovergalineas,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have been coming here since we opened. Congrats on your winnings. We hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Hesperia, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

We had a good time at the concert of Kenny Rogers at the Buffalo Bills. The lines to get the tickets is incredible; never seen this long lines before when we attended other concerts here. There were from my estimate 4,000 people in the arena for this concert. Kenny Rogers still sings good as ever. It was hard to get into the slot machines before and after the concert. You have to wait to get to play the more popular machines. The penny machines are very popular. The machines should be made looser so we can enjoy our hard earned money a little longer. My husband and I stayed at the Buffalo Bills hotel and like I've always said, the beds are very comfortable. It would be nice if they can add more television channels so we can at least enjoy the comfort of the bed while watching the programs we like to see on tv ( we can't be gambling all the time while there). The hotel needs new towels; the lindt was all over our body after bathing (perhaps because these towels have been so overused). The marketing department of the hotel and casino is doing a good job in enticing people to come by offering free hotel night stays with free concerts and food. At least even if we lose our money from gambling, somehow we get a little compensated with the freebies.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear DanChing,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the concert and we will talk to our team about the towels and the issue that you pointed out. We hope to see you again soon.

Best,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband went to Ivenpah for NABX an these hotels were within one mile. I am not one for sleeping in the desert so we decided to stay at Buffalo Bills. When we got here I had to wait in line 30 mins to get checked in. Which I later found out is actually pretty quick. There were only 2 people working the front desk. Later that night the line had about 50 people in it and they were waiting in line for over an hour. We get to our room and the floor hadn't been vacuumed and all the tables had red sticky stuff on them with trash and used tooth picks. There was also hair all over the bathroom. We asked for housekeeping to come back and they said they would but never did. I ended up cleaning it myself. They also advertise they have all these resturaunts but they forget to mention they are only open on the weekends.Then I discover there is no cable only pay per view but we wernt able to even purchase that. Then I find out you have to pay for Internet. Fine no biggie I'll pay or it since we were going to be staying here 8 days. Come to find out after being transferred multiple times an talking to uneducated people the room they had us in didn't even get the signal for the wifi. We asked to move they moved us to A tower. We go to the front desk to get keys and the front desk lady says "you can't stay in A tower because we have to spray the building daily" I just said forget it. I dont even wanna know what kind Of bugs they were spraying for!! This building is old and has some kind of mold issues. I never ever have allergy issues. One night here and my eyes are pouring water I'm sneezing constantly and my nose is stuffy. My husband said to the manager "my wife is actually thinking of getting a room in las vegas and driving the extra 45 mins a day" instead of apologizing and trying to make things better she says "well I make that commute every day...." needless to say I booked a room in las Vegas. I will never ever stay at that crappy place ever again.

• Stayed March 2012
Primm_Valley, General Manager at Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Mister3784,

Thank your for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Buffalo Bills. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and with the overall friendliness of our Front Desk Staff. We looked into your comments regarding the A Tower. It is unclear what the clerk was referring to. The only pest control we have is our weekly maintenance on Wednesday. I have forwarded your comments to the department heads to take action on. I regret that your stay with us did not meet all of your expectations.

Best Regards,
Kenji Hall

Been to Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!