Buffalo Bill's Resort and Casino is a nice place to go if you want to be close to Las Vegas, without all of the hassles and cost of being in the city. The room we were in on the 11th floor was nice and large. As for the room it suited our needs adequately as we do not spend much time in a room.
The drawback to the property is the fact that most of the attractions, dining, and entertainment is only open for limited hours or on the weekend. Not a good thing if you are there during the week.
Overall a decent place to stay for cheap rates and cheap gambling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Las Vegas there’s a perfect combination of new slots and Wild West décor. Plus 1,723 guest rooms, Denny’s and a 209 foot roller coaster. It’s all here at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buffalo Bill`s Resort And Casino
- Buffalo Bill`s Hotel Primm
- Buffalo Bills Hotel
- Buffalo Bills Resort
- Buffalo Bills Casino
- Buffalo Bill Casino
- Buffalo Bills State Line
- Primm Nv
- Buffalo Bills Primm
- Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino Primm, Nevada