“rooms clean and comfy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino

You added Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31900 Las Vegas Blvd. S, I-15 South At State Line, Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Big Bear City, California
“rooms clean and comfy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Hotel very outdated, old carpet with a lot of stains. When gambling it took quite a while to get a cocktail. We went over to Buffalo Bills and Primm Valley to use the pool as ours was out of service. Overall just an ok experience. Next time we will most likely stay elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

i stayed one night and it was great, they had my reservation so check in was smooth, i had a big room with a comfy king size bed, everything in the room worked so i was a happy guest! the hotel yes is little old but for me it is a very good hotel to get a good night's rest

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor facing the pool are good rooms
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Alder Springs, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

If I could give this dive a zero, I would. My non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, and go figure – there were no “no smoking” signs anywhere, and people were actively smoking in the hallways and rooms. My room was filthy and in ill repair, with broken bathroom tiles, a torn sheet and bugs in my bed. And I don’t even want to think about what those stains were on the carpet and walls! I’ve traveled all over the world and had better accommodations in a remote Turkish hostel with a shared bathroom. Granted this place is dirt cheap (emphasis on dirt), but I have found better properties for the same money in Las Vegas, and they included “extras” like a fridge, microwave, internet, breakfast and clean sheets. Bottom line, if you want to relive your frat house days then this is the place for you, but if you want a decent hotel with basic cleanliness, the go somewhere – anywhere – else.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Primm_Valley, General Manager at Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Dear CandyHarrington,

I apologize for your unpleasant stay. I am reaching out to you via a private message through TripAdvisor to find out more details regarding your trip. This type of service is not indicative of what we intend to provide - and I would like to take corrective measures with our staff. Thanks.

Kenji Hall
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stopped by after leaving Las Vegas strip. The roller coaster is awesome! I think it's my favorite coaster ride ever! The atmosphere is fun and very family-friendly. The cocktail waitress was awesome. She brought drinks quickly and checked back every few minutes! Gotta love that. We liked the free monorail ride to the other casinos too. Would love to come back with all the kids next time, as this was just an adult trip this time. Rates are inexpensive and lots to do. We would like to check out the comedy show next time!

Room Tip: We didn't spend the night, as we were just passing through! But we plan on staying here next tim...
Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We were in one of the older rooms. The tv was an OLD tv. The A/C did not work well. You had cold or off. We saw TONS of bugs inside and outside. The best thing about our stay was the really cool water slide. I don't think I will stay here again till the rooms are updated

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Lompoc, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Seems like facility maintenance is being avoided, kitchen "was backed" up so 20 minute delay for seating for lunch ( but lots of empty tables). ??? Very few people there so others must feel the same way. Made minimal contribution at the slots, which is our approach and expectation, so that is not the reason for our rating.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Twentynine Palms, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed on the 24th of July and again on 3 August. This place has gone downhill! The first night wasn't too bad...the room was outdated, but for $30 it served it's purpose. The second stay was, in short, horrible. No hot water and the heater smelled like burnt hair. It set off the fire alarm! I didn't bother staying the night and just left. Did I mention that this was the third room they put me in? The first room the lights didn't work; the second room the AC didn't work. Next time I'm in the area, I'll just drive to Jean and try my luck there.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Primm
Primm Valley Resort & Casino
Gold Strike Hotel and Gambling Hall
Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino

Been to Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!