“great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino

You added Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31900 Las Vegas Blvd. S, I-15 South At State Line, Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

we stayed 8 nights and had no problems, our room was nice, the beds were comfortable, the pools at primm valley and whiskey pete's were great, we had a great time, and will be back. the rooms are good just have to enjoy stateline and take what you get and make the best of it, your in nevada have fun

Room Tip: get room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Terra Bella, Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Primm never fails for us. We always stay at Whiskey Pete's. The price is good, and we are hardly in the room, This time however, our AC was the noisiest I have ever heard, and the bed was very uncomfortable. We got in late, after midnight, and I didn't have the energy to complain, but after only an hour and half sleep at 8:am I called down to the front desk, explained the issues, and within 10 mins I was moved to another room on the same floor, with a quite AC, and a very comfy bed. Thank you Whiskey Pete's for never failing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been to state line numerous times but never stayed overnight. I drove from California with my children to meet up with my husband who was already in the area for work. We planned on staying roughly two weeks so because of Whiskey Pete's cheap prices we opted to stay there. Right away my 16 old son was being offered drinks and although he thought it was funny I didn't. The woman at the front desk was extremely rude. My boys were finding huge red winged roaches outside and in the midways. The walk to the room should have been my first clue of what was too come. The carpet was beyond dirty and there was an odor about the whole place. We were all so tired I was just hoping the room wasn't as bad. Our first 2 nights were spent in room 127. It was very dirty from the carpet all the way up the walls which in some areas had fuzzy mold. We didn't take off our shoes the whole time. Right before we turned out the lights we were invaded by no less than 12 huge black roaches. My little girl refused to walk and made carry her out off the room. My boys killed most of them but not before I took pictures. They switched our room to 146 but informed me that they had no cart for our luggage. My kids and I made the move ourselves at 2am. This new room they assured me had no roaches. My oldest son was hungry so he bought a dollar hotdog from the bar and spent the rest of the night vomiting. The kids to swim but jad to wait until the weekend because it's closed weekdays. The pool was dirty and the lifeguards were mean. The next night my youngest son yelled "Mom! Another roach!" Sure enough there it was; crawled right out of the air conditioner and disappeared under the bed. We packed up our stuff yet again and before I could go complain my older son found a massive violin spider in the corner by his bed. He caught it and we took it with us to the front desk along with more roach pictures. We were moved again, comp'd one night, and given vouchers to the buttet at Primm. We walked along the dirty hallway filled with dead roaches and moved all of our things alone again at midnight. This time we were put in the tower in a non smoking room full of cigarette burns. I called and asked but they assured me it was a non smoking room. We ate breakfast at the ihop and although the food was your average ihop meal out took over 40 minutes to be served and we were one of maybe 4 other families there. That night we moved one more time into "the north wing" behind the Bonnie and Clyde car exhibit. WOW! CREEPY beyond belief. Oh, and dirty too. Stains all over the walls and carpet. You have to pass this old dilapidated abandoned buffet on the way to your room. Our view was a huge dirt hill, piles of trash, and tractors. NICE. I could go on about how gross this room was too but the point is this place could use a bulldozer. It is run down, dirty, bug invested, outdated, ill managed, dangerous, and I'm sure in violation of several health codes. Needless to say I didn't bother complaining any further. We left and spent the rest of our time in Vegas.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had such a great time at Wiskey Petes I didn't go to Las Vegas. The rooms were cheap and clean and staff was very helpful and curtious I happened to be there on a friday and the wiskey band was playing country / rock but the interaction of the band was phenomenal the lead singer Eli is just an awesome entertainer. Always interacting with the guests taking requests and for the last hour its was open to all music.It was just a great time at Wiskey Pete's great entertainment, dollar pb , two dollar coronas, dollar margaritas,dollar shrimp cocktails and dollar hotdogs.I love this place this is where you get the most for your hard earned money.

• Stayed April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The noisiest AC I've ever heard and no matter how you set it, it would run for 8 min. then turn off for 2 min. over and over. Worst TV ever also hardly any channels and the TV was old. Bed was not comfortable.Go to one of the other two hotels that are there and I'm sure you'll be better off.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Riverside, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a place with great food & good service well Whiskey Pete's is not the place for you ! They still suck ! Slot machines are still old & run down as well as their rude cocktail waitress'. I had asked 1 for a drink & she told me no she was going on break. I couldn't believe it. I guess she didn't like making tips or any kind of money. And she wasn't the only burnt out waitress I had to deal with. I got blessed with only 1 good cocktail waitress this weekend & I gave her double the tips cause she was the only 1 that had any customer service.

• Stayed August 2013
Barstow, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My overall experience at Whiskey Pete's was great....fun place to go ....good lighting....excellent service.quality staff, the gambling itself wasnt that bad ,,,,machines were good excellent cocktail service,,,good food and music...highly recommend

Room Tip: visit everyone of the Primm casinos its the best
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!