“Excellent Mexican cuisine!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Pahrump
Thousand Palms, California
“Excellent Mexican cuisine!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Clean, friendly and wonderfully cooked Mexican dishes....consistently excellent in all ways! Plenty of seating, the service is very good, little waiting time for your order to be served!

Visited April 2012

Pahrump, Nevada
“Disgusting Food and Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I ordered fajitas and when they arrived it tasted like the meat, onions and bell peppers were boiled for several hours to remove any hint of flavor, marinated in oil overnight and then warmed up in a microwave. The server never stopped back to ask me how the food was (If I worked there I wouldn't either), but had no problem tossing the check on the table without my food being eaten. The lady that rang me up asked me how my meal was and after I told her it was disgusting and inedible gave me a 10% discount off the $15 meal (Thanks??!). Romero's used to be a decent place to eat when Pahrump had few options in the way of mexican food, but they have really hit bottom. I will never go back!

I went to El Jefe's two days later and for $12.00 had one of the best steak fajita dinners ever.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“service is great and the food is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

the food is usually pretty good and its the probably the best mexican food in town (not that i'm a mexican food expert)

Visited December 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Mexican food in Pahrump = AWSOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I say ignore the nayser negative reviews (2) ......We live in Pahrump for a year as of the time of this review...we have been to all of the mexican joints in Pahrump...this is by far the best mexican restaurant in Pahrump....the Chili Rellanos are mild....I like m that way! and good to boot...the chicken enchiladas are excellent..I get em with green sauce instead of red (dont like the red sauce) the chips are always good...the fresh salsa is med to mild and super good .......the wife and kids almost always order thier Carne Asada soft tacos......they have em add cheese.....they eat em up! good prices....we dont drink at restaurants so cant rate the bar...but the staff is ALWAYS friendly and nice....then again we're decent tippers and Im sure they know us by now......either way EAT THERE its VERY VERY GOOD! prices are LESS at Romeros than at comparable mexican places nearby....

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pahrump, Nevada
“Very Cliquey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

Average Americanized Mexican food for the average local populous that frequent it. Barely any tequila in the margaritas. Find it a bit cliquey. Quit going there.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere